storing seeds?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocker420

Reaction score
Well i bought a bunch of seeds about a month ago and i havent tried to germ any but 2 like 2 weeks ago and they both died. I had kept the non germinating seeds under my bed in a small box. Just wondering where the best place to store seeds. someone told me the fridge is a good place but i wanna here some more opinions.

Todays refrigerators act like dehydrators, Something to keep in mind with your seeds. I was taught that an airtight container with a few grains of rice in it and all light blocked along with lower temp was the ideal way to store.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Rocker420 said:
Well i bought a bunch of seeds about a month ago and i havent tried to germ any but 2 like 2 weeks ago and they both died. I had kept the non germinating seeds under my bed in a small box. Just wondering where the best place to store seeds. someone told me the fridge is a good place but i wanna here some more opinions.
I keep mine mixed in with some rice in a film container in the frig.With the strain written on the top,also with the date they went into the fig. Hope this helps,Keep it GREEN:hubba:

Latest posts

Back