Story About Hillbilly's And Drug Test!!LOL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Comatoked

Reaction score
Well The Only Thing I Can Say Is If Your Gonna Take A Test Dont Smoke Dope! Unless Your Gonna Use The Fake Whizzer Or Somthing. In My Past Experiences It Takes 30 Days Or More For Pot To Be Out Of Your System And It Really Varies Depending On Body Weight, Muscle And Outher Factors. Ok After Hurricane Katrina Happend, Everybody Was Going To Louisuana For Contracted Work. A Group Of Guys Including Myself Said What The Hell Let's Go! So Off We Go Making A 1200Mile Trip To Houston Texas Where The Company Headquaters Were Located,There Were 8 Of Us, So We Got There Got The Job, Got Trained, GOT PISS TESTED. But I Knew That Was Gonna Happen So I Went 2 weeks Before I Left Passing on Joints And Selling My Years Stach.:rolleyes:So We Took The Piss Test In Houston And Went Directley To The Jobsite At Port Charles Louisana, Slept In A Tent For 3 Days Had No Shower Or Nuting. The Place We Was At Was A Big Millatary Base And Everything Seemed So Surreal, Here's 8 Hillbillys In The Middle Of What Seemed To Us To Be A War Zone. So On Day 3 The Forman Comes And Say's Ok (Random Names) Jack,Bill,Bob, Come With Me Your Ready For Work He Look's At The Rest Of Us And Say's Yal"l Need To Call Houston Somthing Was Wrong With Your Test.:eek: Ok So I Call And They Say Mr. Lovely Your Test Shows Positve For Marijuana:eek: . And That Nice Lady Ended Up Saying That To All 5 Of Us,That As The Forman Put It(Had Somthing Wrong With Your Test) There Were 2 car's And ! Diver Passed, So The Guy That Passed Said %$#@ It Let's Go Home, So In Our Big Journey 8 Went, 6 Came Back And 2 Got To Work. So I Sold My Stash:eek: , Spent All My Money On Gas Food And Tools For The Trip:eek: And Came Back Home With No Dope No Money But Knowing I Would Never Take A Test Unless I Had Not Smoked For At Least A Mounth Or 2. Just A Lil Story I Thought I Would Share Lol All True. So In My Experiences Here's The Timelines For Drugs.
Marijuana-1 Month Or 2
Pain Pills-3 Weeks
Nerve Pills-3 To 4 Weeks
Cocaine-1 week
This Is How Long I Think It Takes But It Dose Totally Depend On The Person And What You Drink And Eat.
P.S. Also Before I Left I Stoped At The Beer Store And Bought 1 Of Those 30 Dollar Clean Up Kits Followed The Directions Perfectly And Failed, Those Thing's Are A Ripp Off And By No Means Should Be Trusted.

U should have looked for something before u left. Try looking for "The Wizard Production Company". They guarentee results. Once u use this stuff as long as u dont smoke anymore,there will be nothing in your system. Also u get what u pay for. There has only been one thing i seen that was cheap that works better than most of the expensive stuff(Detox tea). I have not seen on internet just the town i stay in. every job i have ever had i passed,and i smoked up till the day of test,and i smoke heavy pot. This stuff is only $5. you boil on stove in water,put in collander drain juice,put in 1 gallon container,fill till its a gallon and drink 2hours before test. Within a hour u will be pissing like you drunk 2 cases of beer at 1 time.

:eek: Oh yeah it only take three days for cocaine to leave system. y

Why you think these crackheads can keep a job,and ppl who smoke pot cant. They can just drink alot of water before they go to test and they will pass,but marijuana gets stored in your fat cells thats why its so hard to get out of your system. 1 more thing that tea i was talking about is so good. i use to work at a distrubution center. I signed up for a 500,000 insurance policy,of course i had to take test,but they come to ur house. ok i drunk tea right,she tells me go pee in this cup. So i do it, i think it is over. She says one more thing. Do you smoke cigs,i say no,but i do. then she says we have to take blood!:eek: Im like thinkin i should tell her dont worry about it,when the results come up positve from blood,they will tell job and i would be fired. I was making 14.75 an hour in 2000 no way i was going to let that job go. Then boom,the guy told me it even works for blood test. So i let her take my blood. A week later get the call im worth 3/4 of a millon dollare at age 20. 5000,000 from there policy and another 250,000 from the distribution policy. I was thinkin about talking to the guy cause im his best customer,and asking him about letting me sell on internet. i couold make killing off the stuff. He makes it hisself by the way. He is a herbologist. U might be able to find at your local herb shop. He told me i could by thr ingridients from his shop and make myself. I have seen nothing anywere that will pass the test if it is through blood. The best thing about it is that it is 100% natural!

That tea Sound's Like Somthing To Look Into, But I wll Personally Not Chance Failling Anouther Test. On The Job I Was Working I Was Making $35.75 Per Hour And I Thought I Had Hit A Goldmine, And It Just Wasent Like, Ok You Failed You Cant Work Here, When I Took The Trainning I Was Put Into The Entire Houston Database! So When I failed It Basically Knocked Me Outta Working Anywhere In Texas Or Surrounding States. They Said I Could Come Back In 6 Months And Take A 6 Week Rehab Program And I Would Get Hired, I Just Laughed And Said Ok You Can Just kiss My Azz To LoL.

JOHNNY"GREEN"APPLESEED said:
:eek: Oh yeah it only take three days for cocaine to leave system. y

You're right there. My father-in-law is a crackhead and he gets tested every week and passes. He just quits for 3 days.

yea man ecstacy, cocaine, all that crap is only a few days...pot stays in your system for at least a month if you smoke alot...pcp and acid stay in ur body for life...except pcp is in ur liver and acid in ur spine

If ecstasy is gone in a few days how come I used to grind my teeth months after using it? Is it because it was cut real bad?

iuno that might be just a mental habit sort of thing...my teeth grinding was always done the next day...wen u take ecstasy it makes little holes in ur brain...maybe that has something to do with it...it might still be in ur body after 3 days but it wont show up in a piss test...if it was cut with heroin or something than maybe that has something to do with it...btw drugs are bad except for weed and mushrooms...and weed isnt really a drug

72 hours is all it takes for coke ..pills .....and opiates to clear your system.........

No drugs for me. That was many moons ago. Just weed indeed.

Latest posts

Back