strain question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mars40592

Reaction score
I posted this at cultivation, but this might be a better spot for this question
I'm having a decent grow going, but I'm still not happy! My sativa heavy plants want to grow too tall! I am so lazy I don't want to keep cloning these plants just to have to bend the **** out of them every day the rest of my life. OTOH my other plants are all nice short indicas, so they grow great but it will be a real "what's my name again?" kind of high. I'm looking into getting some cinderella99f2s if I can find them - the only place that carries them doesn't have them right now and when they DO get them they will probably sell out real fast.
SO
I need a recommendation for a high sativa plant that will grow SHORT, not 7+ feet tall. I want to finish this grow and get started with some better genetics that will serve me well through a lot of grows.
Thanks in advance!

the chef said:
maybe check into autos
:confused:

I need a recommendation for a high sativa plant
Cherry Malawi ain't too too bad, but most of the time there gonna be big and lanky. Durban poison isn't too wild either. ;)
C99 make an easy indoor with that uppy high your after. Juicy Fruit and others as well.
Hybrid is the best way to go indoor. just find the phenos that works for you

Latest posts

Back