Strain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

six_seven_one

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm about to start my new batch of sprouts and have a couple ??s
I still got seeds that I have grown recently and was wondering how much of a difference will I see between one that was grown alittle wrong and one that was grown with better nutes and more experiance?
The first grow I had started indoors then was moved outdoor cuz it outgrew its room.
Then I pulled it pretty early cuz I was getting kinda worried it was gonna get jacked and figured I'd atleast enjoy my first actual grow.

Heres a pic of it b4 I pulled her. She was about 7 weeks into flower and had a bad start with weather and all.
I'm just hoping to hear what you guys think of this strain I got

Thanx

x 007.jpg

Hello Six_seven_one :)

Beautiful looking plant you had, its a shame you pulled her early but I understand your reason :)

She is Sativa dominant and they usually take 11-13 weeks to mature.

If you grow another of the same strain and grow her all the way to harvest inside (putting her into flower earlier so you dont run out of room) you will have a cola double that size if you look after her well and give her correct nutrients at veg and flower stage with good lighting.

She was a very healthy looking plant :aok:

:peace:

Oot oh, it looks REAL bad, infested in fact.
Better send it to me RIGHT AWAY before it spreads, i'm an expert in these matters.
Your welcome.....................

Latest posts

Back