Strange mutation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marsrover1

---The Red Weed---
Reaction score
Hiyas,
ok heres the deal i am on my 5th grow 3rd from same mom and somthing strange is starting to happen i noticed that this run of clones has only 3 petals comming off the fan leaves instead of 5, so i took a look at mom
about 1/2 way up she went from 5 to 3, Clones are still vegging dont know how this will effect blooming any one have this happen and should i worry about it? :shocked: thanks for any advice..

Hello Marsrover1 :)

Has the Mom been put into flower then back into veg growth?

:peace:

shes is a clone of a female i put on 12/12 the sec she showed her sex i put her back to veggin was only like 4 days under 12/12 then i took some clippings and made one of them a mom

My PurpleBud did that ;ast yr as well....had a few clones get a few set of 3 fingers then grew out after 3-4 set...I think its a pheno...but IM not sure..Didnt effect my Yield tho..they still produced..hope this helps..Take care and be safe

ty gang was somthing thats got me going huh lol

I have seen plants here on the forum to show sex on 16/8.

If they are filling with sexual hormones at 16/8 then there is no reason to see a plant filling with flowering hormone but not quite enough to flower/show sex on 18/6.

But still have the hormones.

If you want to save electricity I would suggest 20/4 to veg.

In my mind it sounds like the plant is confused, thus sending out reveg traits of single and 3 blades.

JMO :)

:peace:

Latest posts

Back