street weed NO MORE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have smoked "my own" before, but only once in highschool and we split the plant 4 ways lol. Anywho, I've been at it since september and I've failed ALOT :eek: many of you have seen my posts here over the last few months and the day I've been waiting for/sorta dreading is finally here!

I made this pact with myself that once I was pretty sure that I'm gonna get some weed from my own plants - no more buying or smoking til I'd harvest my own. Well, I have one plant that has ~4 weeks to go one with 8. And here I am smoking my LAST BOWL EVER of the ever defamed street weed- chronic, hydro, dank, flame, kush, meds whatever the hell you want to call it.. it AIN'T HOME GROWN.
What is the significance of this?
I am as "addicted" as any pot smoker could possibly be. I use it to increase my appetite, fall asleep, relax, calm down, wake up, work out and/or in virtually every scenario (even class and sometimes erotic encounters :hubba:) Because of this, I am a criminal - just like most of you.

This criminal, however, will never again contribute to the illegal trade of drugs EVER again. Although I am quite sure my personal actions (purchasing marijuana) have never led to (more) crime, violence or more drugs, I feel that it this disconnection from my sacrament to the outside world is a big deal. I've been waitin to stop buying this crap and be self-sufficient, so bad in-fact that now I'm sure it's gonna happen - gonna stop a month early. Gotta clear that marijuana pallet eh? :rolleyes:

Take a hit for a toast if you got it because here's to personal autonomy!

as I smoke my last bowl of street weed for at least a month - even if this post is irrelevant and blah blah I just wanted to share whats goin on. mmmmhmmm

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!

I think you're doing a great thing!

*Your weed will be MUCH better than any street stuff you've ever smoked!

Here's some GREEN MOJO for you to help your grow!

GreenMojo.JPG

Congratulations, thestandard!!! I made the switch about 3 1/2 yrs ago, and haven't looked back since...started out growing from bag seed (the results of those grows were remarkably better than the bagged garbage that I had smoked)...and now have reputable genetics that are making me, and others that I share with, very happy campers...

Reading on sites like this one has made this transition easier, as has trial and error...you simply have to supply your ladies with love and respect, a healthy environment ... try not to rush the natural progression of growing and you'll have very satisfying results...keep it green, and welcome to this growing hobby...

Peace...j.b.

The only weed I ever buy from the "street" is from friends, and usually right after I give them the money we go out to eat or to a movie "their treat" so it is a win win for all as I'll get them good and baked before we go.

It's great that you aren't buying anymore because that is one less dealer on the street making money and giving marijuana a bad name.

Congrats mang. Now instead of putting money in his pocket you can keep it in yours. ;) FREE WEED! FREE WEED! FREE WEED! :banana: Did i mention we save over $6,000 a year growing our own.

Latest posts

Back