stumbled on a growers spot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

middieman440

i am unknown
Reaction score
hey guys i was out walking through the woods today and found some good spots that get get direct light im guessing for half the day some all day...and i also came upon someone elses grow area...i found a blue cooler with a small chunk of dirt inside,and a few yards away 3 small buckets with circualr holes on bottom.they were painted camo color but has faded away to a white bucket.they seem to have been there for a very long time,i walked through every possible place to find signs of growing material,,holes,cans,obvios signs of stuff but found nothing..and everything is very over grown even for this time of year "winter" would it be wrong for me take this area over like say put 2-3 plants in there and see what happens or should i just forget about it....and the other spots i found farther away the dirt seems to be so rich i dug some up and it has that very very strong dirt odor and is very fine i can literally dig through it with my hands....and it doesnt compact,wich is good right,,seems very airy..what do you think...and throughout the area its heave brush pricker bushes every 2 feet and water sourse wich i think will dry up come summer...

Perhaps the grower abandoned the site. I suppose you could grow there, but what if he comes back and takes your plants? You could plant some stuff there and at the other location and see what happens.

Latest posts

Back