Subcool's JillyBean...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ArtVandolay said:
You have a back yard, though, right? Isn't Jersey the garden state or something :confused:

Lol...you sound like my wife...when she first moved here from AZ I took rte 9 to get home from the airport and we went through a cpl ghettos up north...she was like I thought this is the Garden State....:)
Yes I hve plenty of green where I live...

Seems like they are making a nice transition to the next stage...they are green and healthy and getting bigger.:hubba:

If the Green Ganja Gods are listening...2 girls and a guy please....:D

The other tray has 3 AK-48 and a LA Con in it..they were going to be my last seedlings till after the summer but then I got the chance to grow out the JillyBean...

IMG_0845.JPG

IMG_0843.JPG

MidnightToker said:
:cool2: hope your plants turn out the way you want!

Thanks MidnightToker...if that's the case then I wld like them to yield 10 lbs of dankness each....:p

godspeedsuckah said:
I am interested in Jilly Bean, can't wait to see how they turn out. Look good btw

I can't wait for that either Bro...thanks for popping in...

Looks like there doing well so far, Hamster :)
Sounds like a fun grow to follow along on for sure! :D Are you going to be documenting the LA Conf in this journal along with the Jilly Beans?

warfish said:
Looks like there doing well so far, Hamster :)
Sounds like a fun grow to follow along on for sure! :D Are you going to be documenting the LA Conf in this journal along with the Jilly Beans?

The LA Con will most likely get documented in my current GJ... Fall 2009...but that's not for sure...
I just did this side journal because I am uber psyched to grow out some of subs gear...thanks for poppin in...

I'm def onboard... I'd first like to introduce myself, as this is my first post... I'm tired of drama on RIU, etc, etc.

ANyway, I too am interested in seeing some JB ran. I'm actually going to run a couple of Subs strains, but this one was at the top of the list.

Looking forward to it and thanks for sharing :joint:

Hey Hamster, looks like a good run! I'll be watching... I really want to see the JillyBean.

Good luck.
HazeMe

Trafic said:
And they're off. Nice start champ. I'll be watching.

Thanks for coming by Trafic...I hope to deliver on the dankness...:)

ickysticky said:
I am going to sit in on this one too.

ickysticky...how the hell are ya....come on in and enjoy the refreshments...:)

HazeMe said:
Hey Hamster, looks like a good run! I'll be watching... I really want to see the JillyBean.

Good luck.
HazeMe

HazeMe...how ya been Bro...glad you cld stop by...I am looking forward to these beans growing out big time...

dakin3d said:
I'm def onboard... I'd first like to introduce myself, as this is my first post... I'm tired of drama on RIU, etc, etc.

ANyway, I too am interested in seeing some JB ran. I'm actually going to run a couple of Subs strains, but this one was at the top of the list.

Looking forward to it and thanks for sharing :joint:

Welcome to MP dakin3d...you will find that this place rocks hard and is way more drama free then RIU...nice to hve you with us...hope to see a GK from you soon...peace

Latest posts

Back