sup fam?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
well, i realize iam still new, and nobody really knows much about me, well than, here let me explain myself :D

well, i live in the great northwest(the green state;D). i first started smoking weed at the ripe age of 11, thanks to my cousin.... i'am glad i started smoking, it eventually led me to growing, my first attempt at growing was in my parents back "forest" i had gotten 7 seeds from my uncle, he said they were white widow, i have my doubts as they got about 8 feet tall, and then got jacked about a week away from harvest. that was my first attempt. anyway we own a nursery, my parents just got burnt out, and had to decide who would take it over, my parents choose me because i was the only one who was into horticulture, by my sophmore year in highschool i was studying advanced cloning techniques, i tried my first graph soon after and was successful in puting a unhearty fruit tree on a trunk of another fruit tree hearty to this area. i think it died later lol. i took horticulture all through high school while working at my parents nursery, i gained a wealth of knowlage in a hurry, iam now 22, i know more about growing than my mother, the only thing she has on me is scientific names for em, thats it lol... i just couldnt remember em all, i think she learned em from writing up so many tags. not sure. anyway, just thought i would share a bit about me. dont worry, i hear it daily, "your only 22????? and have more knowlage about growing than the nursery here" i heard that one yesterday when i went to go visit the master kush. he said there was something wrong with it, it was only dieing undergrowth. no biggie, new growth will replace it.
well thanks for listening to my stoned ramble lol.

Well that explains it all. This is why you know so damn much. :p I only wish that one day that we can walk into a nursery such as yours and be able to purchase clones without any problems. ;) Anywho great to meet ya and glad to have ya here. Wanna hit? :48:

oh, iam one step ahead, i already had wake&bake, sure, i've never been one to turn down weed :D i wish i was able to sell clones, no i only really help out mmj patients with equipment cheap. i wanna do something like that with the state, but i fear for my parents property, and i fear there gonna u.a me or something. just to much hassel i guess... pity, i wish i lived in another country. + i dont want the feds here..... anyway. eh, iam still learning daily, there's still things i dont know :D or know little about. great to be here, and glad to meet u too...

What a great career you have! Fun all day long for you it must be ;). Unfortunately, not even other countries will protect us from the DEA at all times... We all know Marc from up north...

ahah, tis true, notta will protect from them, you know the funny thing is, they claimed way back in teh day that marijuana made mexicans crazy!!

mm what is that blunt? iam not worried about the dea, i have nothing for them to get. i do not grow here, lol i dont even grow in this state, so if they come here, there gonna be dissapointed as i'll never give up my hiding spot :D at any rate, i believe iam fine, anything said over the internet wont hold up in court, so no proof no prosecution. ahh fabrication is a awesome!!! whatever it may be.

Dank, I know a guy like that lives in another state cultivates here, hell of a commute, if ya ask me!

TBG, Mendocino Co.; racks full'O'clones; pay for somes; take 'em home; plant'M'right; stay high all nite!!!!!>\

Hey Dank,
I had worked in the nursery ind. for about 8 years in the past. Loved the work/ Hated the pay. I have always dreamed of having a mother plant that had a different strain grafted to each branch. Since it's a very common practice with roses and fruit trees, I know it could be (and most likely has been)done. I read some report of cannabis being grafted to hops and hops being grafted to cannabis, but what is the fun in that? Have you ever been successful at grafting cannabis?
Cheers,
Prof.

you know, i have never tried. imagine.
Dank buffet.
part ak, part master kush, part sweet tooth, all breed with a heavy heavy resinator. that would be the @#$@!

i think i may try it, i know i'll have to let it age for about 6 to 7 months or more to make it a hardwood instead of being hollow.

as for pay in the industry, i beleive the only way to truly make money is work for yourself. otherwise, its back breaking labor for nothing.

yeah man, it really works. i have been doing it that way for along time.

Latest posts

Back