SuperThrive Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emptypackofcigs

Reaction score
have had my plant in flower for 3 and 1/2 weeks... throwing some superthrive in my mix... is that gonna be cool? gonna help or hurt?

emptypackofcigs said:
have had my plant in flower for 3 and 1/2 weeks... throwing some superthrive in my mix... is that gonna be cool? gonna help or hurt?

I would pull away from using it at the point your at. If your using a bloom enhancer great but superthrive is not it.

it will help a little.it won't hurt it at all or its yield. I suggest using Co2 or spraying them down with carbonated water. I just found this out and it makes a big difference.

DLA said:
I would pull away from using it at the point your at. If your using a bloom enhancer great but superthrive is not it.

SuperThrive clearly states that you use with not in place of. You need nutes, though cutting off superthrive is not going to change anything. I would keep using it. I'm still using it, it works great for flowering.

Do your plants stretch a lot though while using it in 12/12 lighting?

THCskunk said:
SuperThrive clearly states that you use with not in place of. You need nutes, though cutting off superthrive is not going to change anything. I would keep using it. I'm still using it, it works great for flowering.

no no no.. i am using some nutes right now... FLoragro, Floramicro, FloraBloom.... right now i'm using 4tsp of Floragrow, 8tsp of Floramicro, and 12 tsp of florabloom... i was just wondering if the superthrive would be a good move.... but hey THC... i'm looking at that carbonated water... but is that gonna be a bad idea because the buds on my plants... are they gonna get moldy?

DLtoker said:
Do your plants stretch a lot though while using it in 12/12 lighting?

not really... i mean there has been some stretching... but not really that much why?

DLA said:

I dont use it during flower at all but I use LOTS during veg. I dont think it will hurt your plant, I just think you will be diverting energy to places you dont need at this stage in your grow. Good luck..

Stunzeed..

emptypackofcigs said:
no no no.. i am using some nutes right now... FLoragro, Floramicro, FloraBloom.... right now i'm using 4tsp of Floragrow, 8tsp of Floramicro, and 12 tsp of florabloom... i was just wondering if the superthrive would be a good move.... but hey THC... i'm looking at that carbonated water... but is that gonna be a bad idea because the buds on my plants... are they gonna get moldy?

If you have good lighting(3000k-3000lumens),airflow, and spray them for two about three times a day, you should'nt have any problems. I spray them, and in 15 min, the mist and drops are gone.

stunzeed said:
I dont use it during flower at all but I use LOTS during veg. I dont think it will hurt your plant, I just think you will be diverting energy to places you dont need at this stage in your grow. Good luck..

Stunzeed..

SuperThrive, inducing bigger yields. its what it says on the packet. Just think of this way. SuperThrive promotes bigger veges on a plant, well...what else is part of the plant you say? ......................BUDS.:rolleyes:

THCskunk does the carbonated water make a difference??? Plus is it a good idea to use during flowering???...My room HUM is 28% to 40%.

P.s i use superthrive it makes the plants much stronger and it really helps when you stress them.

RAD

Latest posts

Back