sweated by the 50's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ktownlegend

Col. Red Eyes
Reaction score
get this crap, pulled over 3 times in 2 days. once just bout 25 minutes ago. questioning me bout "have u smoked MJ recently?" lied to the cat and told him back in highschool. then today when he pulls me over and the time just a minute ago, hassels me about it both times. who knows the best way to make him lose his job?

finally. a way to make a crooked cop get the short end of the stick.

what info u ppl got.

KT

Compromising pictures of him with his boyfriend??...;)
If he isn't having/giving you a reason for the stop, "I" would contact his superior. "Harassment" is a suable offense.

^^Bingo.No evidence, then go home

dictaphone in your car just in case

no pun intended................

Leave well enough alone. You were not arrested. He obviously knew something about you so he was on the money even if you were not high at that time, he still knew. This is his job and he was doing it. Be thankful he didn't decide to use propable cause and search your car and/or person.

Not that I am standing up for police becouse they get on my nerves some times too, but if they were not around we would all have greater problems to deal with than we do now.

Just my opinion though:cool:

o no, he searched me and the car i was in every time, never found not a thing and hasselled me about having MJ, or smoking MJ. but the big one is two outta the three it wasn't my car, so they illegally searched the car. and yes they know me, im the guy that runs the only smoke shop for miles. and they no better then to mess with me, i never have nething on me. ever. for the very reason i know they know. and i'd much rather continue doing what i do, then be the typical not so intelligent guy who carries all kinds of stuff around.

Thanks for the opinion

KT

^^For real man...don't ever move with anything>especially in your case :S

Latest posts

Back