Swiss Cheese

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So like THG said.
So these things will start packing on the weight more? Crap I am all ready happy with the size. Good Lord!!!!

Havingfun said:
I ordered 20 seeds when i started them. I still have 15 of them. I will just do a few every cycle. With other strains. Very happy with cheese so far. To bad I dont smoke. Have to live life thru my wife. LOL

me too bud!! i so much more just love watching and learning. i started cause someone gave a good friend (2) 6 in. tall girls he could not grow. i volunteered and has been quite addictive ever since.. have you done this strain before now?? :D

No this is my first grow of any marijuana. Just lots of questions and lots of reading.

Newbietoo said:
me too bud!! i so much more just love watching and learning. i started cause someone gave a good friend (2) 6 in. tall girls he could not grow. i volunteered and has been quite addictive ever since.. have you done this strain before now?? :D

So the last few weeks did your pack on the weight?

They are looking real good. Keep doing what you are doing and Don't overthink it at this point. If you like those buds now, you will love them at harvest as they will easily double in size and probably triple in weight by harvest. How much more they grow greatly depends on the strain phenotype and the conditions, but I easily see the buds doubling to tripling in size and weight. All MJ plants will pack on weight towards the last 2-4 weeks depending on the strain. I have found with my plants that they seem to stop or pause during the 5th to 7th weeks. I call it the 7th inning stretch as it appears that they just stop growing for a time, but then they jump up and take off again for the last few weeks, and that is when the buds really swell if the conditions are right. I usually cut off my nutrients within the last 10 days but that is for hydro. For you, I would say to feed on your schedule right to the chop. Later as you get more experienced, you can try different things to see what works best for you. Good work :)

Thanks for the input. I can not believe how they change so fast.

Havingfun said:
Thanks for the input. I can not believe how they change so fast.

it's part of why growing is soo exciting and addictive. also good job! ;)

It is addictive by far. That is why I have over 90 seeds from Nirvana. LOL

Also like I said before if I get 2 oz a plant I will be real happy.

Havingfun said:
Also like I said before if I get 2 oz a plant I will be real happy.

judging only by the heavy, early, tric devolpment. you have some killer weed coming..:icon_smile:

That works for me. Thanks. So 2 oz a plant might be possible?

Havingfun said:
That works for me. Thanks. So 2 oz a plant might be possible?

sorry, i'm a outdoor grow guy. my 1st. tent grow also. would be helpful to know more details on your current grow. age, pot size, lighting, soils, ventillation etc. love pics and details here to give informed advice. :D :p

1000w hps/ 2 gallon pot/ MG Soil/ Grew for 8 weeks under T5 before putting in to flower on 5-18-13/ Not a tent grow so just leave window open at night live in a area that I dont have to worry about a open window. Run fans 24-7.

Here is more of a top shot photo.

2013-06-16 12.28.19.jpg

It somewhat depends on your space there where your plants are growing, but I wouldn't be at all afraid to say 2+oz per plant :)

The Hemp Goddess said:
I don't believe that molasses has any benefits if you are not growing organic.

Actually, using molasses with nonorganic nutes/dirt growing will add carbohydrates to the nutrients, and that adds bulk whether or not you're growing "organic". And imo/e it also adds to the fullness, the bouquet, the overall taste of the bud. It tastes good because its full of all the potassium phosphorus, nitrite compounds, iron, cadmium, boron, copper, and other materials the sugar cane pulled from the soil.

Not to mention the trace minerals that benefit the plant.

You're confusing the fact that molasses is ALSO utilized to feed the beneficial microbial colonies (i.e. mychorrizae) that in turn help with better nutrient uptake for an "all organic" method of growing.

I use molasses in a mixed nutrient type (chelated vs. non-chelated) of setup. i.e. organic soils with some nutes requiring ph-balancing (FFgrowbig, TB and CC)and others not (FFBig Bloom, molasses) because they are ready to be used and "organic".

Havingfun said:
I am at about 29 sq feet
So your space is close to a 5x6? How much light do you have? I am able to pull 20oz out of a 5x5 from just 4 plants, so I would be willing to bet if your light is right, you can pull at least 3oz per plant :)

Latest posts

Back