Swiss Cheese

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Havingfun

Reaction score
My 2 Swiss Cheese are putting on the weight. I put them on 12/12 May 18th and the girls are doing great. One I did not top at all while growing and she has about a 6 inch top on her. The other one I topped one time but just covered in buds. My 4 Blue Mystic are not far behind. Counting the days to do my fist harvest.

Havingfun said:
My 2 Swiss Cheese are putting on the weight. I put them on 12/12 May 18th and the girls are doing great. One I did not top at all while growing and she has about a 6 inch top on her. The other one I topped one time but just covered in buds. My 4 Blue Mystic are not far behind. Counting the days to do my fist harvest.

love to see some pics., bud ;)

Here are some photos the big bud is the swiss cheese the others are Blue Mystic. The ones in the rear right are some no names.

IMG_5088.JPG

IMG_5089.JPG

IMG_5090.JPG

IMG_5091.JPG

IMG_5093.JPG

Nice Cheese,,wheres tha Ham?;) Nice looken ladies.

Thanks. For my first grow not going to bad with every ones help here at MP.

I am guessing I am 3 weeks out on the 2 Swiss Cheese. I am using Flora Nova Bloom and Cal-mag should I just keep using both up to the harvest time? I know the next few weeks is what is going to make a big differents on what my wife will be smoking.

I seem to remember reading somewhere in here that CalMag isn't really beneficial unless your all organic, but I could be wrong... Pretty girls btw.

Hoping this should keep my wife good for a little while. The next group to go in is just 3 plants. 1 Wonder Women and 2 Snow White. Which are showing maturity. So I just started 3 Swiss Cheese/ 3 Bubblelicious which are only at there second set of leaves.

I use nutes right up until the end. I won't add any nutes after the last res change, but top up with pH'd water if necessary. Cal-Mag is beneficial regardless of the type of grow. I always use it in flowering with my GH nutes.

You've got a bit of time left. It may be closer to 4 weeks than 3. Look to them to start bulking up now. I have a real hard time not squeezing the buds as they get larger and denser. They are looking great!

Would it help to start using molasess? Or just keep on doing what I am doing?

Havingfun said:
Here are some photos the big bud is the swiss cheese the others are Blue Mystic. The ones in the rear right are some no names.

WOW!! what trics. on pic. #3 already.. CONGRATS, NICE JOB PRO !! :eek:

Also both my SW's are covered in trics. To what I am reading on different seed banks the say 6-7 weeks to flower. I am just a few days short of 4 weeks on these 2 girls.

Havingfun said:
Would it help to start using molasess? Or just keep on doing what I am doing?

I don't believe that molasses has any benefits if you are not growing organic.

Ok Thanks was thinking it might help replace sugars at the last stage. Atleast that is what I read. But that is just reading on the web. That is why I have you guys. :)

Havingfun said:
Also both my SW's are covered in trics. To what I am reading on different seed banks the say 6-7 weeks to flower. I am just a few days short of 4 weeks on these 2 girls.

last year, i got by far, my best weed ever, from a huge single plant. it was CONFIDENTIAL CHEESE!! i'm a cheese fan for life. NICE JOB! :icon_smile: gonna order some swiss right now for part of my next grow.

I ordered 20 seeds when i started them. I still have 15 of them. I will just do a few every cycle. With other strains. Very happy with cheese so far. To bad I dont smoke. Have to live life thru my wife. LOL

Latest posts

Back