Switching from MIRACLE GROW TO FOX FARM

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ILoveganja.com

Reaction score
I have been using miracle grow from seed up. My plants are four weeks old and I recently got A whole set of fox farm nutrients from veg to flowering. I was wondering if it was ok to stop using the miracle grow and start using the fox farm nutrients and still be ok. Also heard to not use the exact amount it says on the back of the fax farm;for that it is the recommended dosage but not the right amount everybody. Basically, just need some insight on fox farm nutes and rather i can switch or not.

Switch whenever you want :)

Start off with 1/4 strength and work up as the plant/s grow ;)

Have you been feeding the plant/s miricle grow food from seed?

you forgot to include that these are hydroponic nutes and you are soil growing. not sure how much of a difference this is gonna make but it might be helpful to let others know that when they are helping you out.

The "Fox Farm big Grow" For vegging is for hydroponics and soil grow. Ok Im switching the nutes today. Happy growing!!

no problem,just go light until you see how they like them.

But I have the hydroponics Fox Farm. Can i still use in soil or do i need to get the one for soil?:confused:

i switched from MG to FF on my last grow and it went fine, i started the FF nutes when i switched.

but what ganja is asking is if he can use the foxfarm hydroponics solution and fertz on his soil crop. They are the same name just labeled for hydroponics and he is using soil

hxxp://foxfarmfertilizer.com/soilfeed.pdf

change xx to tt

:ciao: Fox farm makes Grow Big nutes for Hydro and soil..all the others are soil..and all are organic,,accep tiger bloom..I use all 6..just as whats recommended I have linked the feeding schedual for you..its good to go light to start..but i go full strength thats just how i roll..so be sure you have the right Grow big 6-4-4 ( hydro is 3-2-6 ) and with MG soil 4 weeks I think you should wait another 2 or 3 befor introduccing Fox Farm..and also would do a good flush at that point..How this helps:bolt::bong:

yeah i think he just has some left overs from a hydro grow and was wondering if he could just save money and use what he already has, the hydro big grow and the big bloom which are made for hydro. but thanks for the link, very useful

okay bluealein56....i dont see where he says its HYDRO or is leftovers..sorry. big bloom is for soil I use it..the only foxfarm makes in HYDRO is Grow Big..as i stated above..the link wasnt for you my friend..you did not ask the question..Good day

ILoveganja.com said:
But I have the hydroponics Fox Farm. Can i still use in soil or do i need to get the one for soil?:confused:

:ciao: please let me know whats on the bottle of " grow Big"
I purchased the wrong one when i started too..just exchange it

soil 6-4-4

Hydro 3-2-6

all others are for soil ;)

I feel kinda funny because I am switching back to miracle grow lol. Im all alone:( :fid:

Yeah I have the Grow Big Hydroponics. I need to get the Grow Big for soil. Thanks for everybody help on this. Let me ask you this 4u2smoke... why wait until 3 to 4 week to nute them with FF. Being that you know a little more about the FF since you already use. So for the next 3-4 weeks just keep using the miracle grow or what should I do. godspeedsuckah why are you switching back to MG. I know Im jumping everywhere but Im just trying to find every out

4u2sm0ke said:
okay bluealein56....i dont see where he says its HYDRO or is leftovers..sorry. big bloom is for soil I use it..the only foxfarm makes in HYDRO is Grow Big..as i stated above..the link wasn't for you my friend..you did not ask the question..Good day

yeah thats good and all man but i was trying to help him get his question answered since me and GAnja are growing somewhat together. I know what he has because hes actually my friend and i have seen the bottles first hand. So please man ya ant gotta get the attitude. I did ask the initial question actually too, by the way, ya just cant tell!
But on another point you are a great man and I have gained much knowledge from you and your teachings ,i love reading your posts, especialy about lst. So thank you for the help 4u2SMOKE

ILoveganja.com said:
Yeah I have the Grow Big Hydroponics. I need to get the Grow Big for soil. Thanks for everybody help on this. Let me ask you this 4u2smoke... why wait until 3 to 4 week to nute them with FF. Being that you know a little more about the FF since you already use. So for the next 3-4 weeks just keep using the miracle grow or what should I do. godspeedsuckah why are you switching back to MG. I know Im jumping everywhere but Im just trying to find every out

:ciao: I feel i may have been missunderstanding...I am thinking you have plants in Miracle Grow soil..which has time release nutes..if this not the case and you are just useing MG nutes..then I would just flush the soil well and then start the FF..if its MG soil i wouldnt mix FF with time release..thats what Im trying to say..and I fed my very first grow with the Hydro Grow big..they was turning yellow and then someone here told me i was useing the wrong one..thats when i realy did my research on my nutes. Hope this helps a bit:bolt::bong:

bluealein56 said:
yeah thats good and all man but i was trying to help him get his question answered since me and GAnja are growing somewhat together. I know what he has because hes actually my friend and i have seen the bottles first hand. So please man ya ant gotta get the attitude. I did ask the initial question actually too, by the way, ya just cant tell!
But on another point you are a great man and I have gained much knowledge from you and your teachings ,i love reading your posts, especialy about lst. So thank you for the help 4u2SMOKE

:doh: no Attitude here my friend..I hope i didnt come off that way..and sometimes it takes me a few times reading and a few times posting to really understand what is wanted..and it must be nice to have a friend that you can help glad your there for him/her:) and thanks for the Kind words KEEP M GREEN:D

Latest posts

Back