Tax refunds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2Dog

femme fatale proud grower
Reaction score
Any big plans for the refund? I bet a lot of growers start with those funds....we are set to get ours soon :) paying off my credit card and a night out with the hubs. Maybe some really nice bud or wax. :icon_smile: :D Now that I have kids I no longer have to pay yay!!!

Every year I take the wife to Negril Jamaica...might try and work a new guitar into the mix as well. Will have to see if the wife goes for it. :D

what refund? it came and went already :(

but I got two j47 tree's under my 1kwhps tho :woohoo:

I never gets a refund. Always has to pay,,Damnt.:eek:

Using it for a down payment on a new vehicle for my family and I (Getting a Honda Pilot.. Been with wife for 11 years and we have a nearly 3 year old.. need to get out of the VW Jetta!) and some of the left over will go to the room. I actually just sold my MIDI controller for fund for the room.. and I'm $200 shy it seems.

Hamster Lewis said:
Every year I take the wife to Negril Jamaica...might try and work a new guitar into the mix as well. Will have to see if the wife goes for it. :D

That sounds nice!

We renovated the area above the garage into a 2 bedroom, 2 bath apartment. Then ran power and water down to the dock and installed a cleaning station and lights. Sweet as hell at night. Dock looks like an airport runway lit up lol.

I got a 600 watt hps, some 2 x 4's, and a 50 foot roll of grow tent canvas . Thanks for the new grow room uncle sam.

Latest posts

Back