tbg help with fox farms final flowering transplant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leelow

Reaction score
hey all how have you been

I have some space restrictions in my veg cab, so im using ff ocean forest with perlite, supplemented with advanced nutes, humic, b52 piranha,turatula,fulvic,sweetleaf, carboload, i also foliar with vho, cbb,scorpian, seaweed all foliars get emarald shaman, and those without a surfacant i use penetrator. after week 3 i use AN sensi 2 program at half strength through the remainder of the veg cycle.

do to space restrictions i can only veg up to a max of a 5 inch aeropot ,great pots ,cool desighn ,check them out on www. tindaraorchids.com. at this point the plants of veg they are strong alternating and about 14 inchs tall.
So heres my dilema i have been transplanting into 5 gallon pots for final transplant.but i dont have the room in my veg cab for these pots so, what i have been doing is waiting until my flowering plants are done and i move my veging plants into the flower cab where i veg them for 2-3 more weeks under 24 hrs. lite to let the root mass grow into the larger pots. this works ,but it kills me not being able to keep plants flowering all the time, so much time wasted/
so is it ok to transplant from my 5 inch pots to the 5 gallon bags and put them straight into flower, allowing me to keep some sort of perpetual grow going. will my healthy veging plants, transition to flowering while still developing root mass needed for great yeilds.

Also i would like to have a less hot mix for my final flowering mix, now im using ocean forest with perlite and diatomite. I m adding 5 gallons of fresh ocean forest to the 5 gall. pots which does not allow me to control my nutrient schedule as i would like to.i have to back of my ppms for a few weeks until the ocean forest cools down. ive heard of mixing ocean forest with light warrior, or maybe light warior only. i dont know please help .

btw im currently growing ak, snow white and mandala hashberry. pics are on the way

I'm pretty sure the 5gal bags would be fine to use. There is another user on here that grows out of them. I can't remember who's journal it is though. He doesn't seem to be having problems though.

Latest posts

Back