texas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trillions of atoms

Dare to dream...
Reaction score
whats up with the heat the wind and the BUGS???!!! :hairpull::eek: :eek:

theres these huge green colored beetles EVERYWHERE crawlin around at night!

and sorry to everyone!!! i been sooooooo busy working out here in dallas i havent had time to get on....have patience i will be back on tonight!

trillions of atoms said:
and sorry to everyone!!! i been sooooooo busy working out here in dallas i havent had time to get on....have patience i will be back on tonight!

EWWW Dallas, any Cowboy sightings? LOL just joking around I grew up in Philly it's my duty to hate the Cowboys...my parents taught me right LOL. Have fun man and be safe, beetles and giant bugs sounds dangerous to me.

i hear there japanese beetles but where i come from they are little, these things have jaws and are huge like dung beetles!

Hmmmm, glad its you and not me with those green bugs....

And haven't you ever heard everythings BIG in Texas.

Muahahaha.

no, we have june beetles back home....i will take a photo and upload it if i can remember! im staying in mckinny, its like 86 degrees outside and its 1 am! :hairpull:

Hmmm, have not seen any yet around here in Houston.. But theres so many bugs its hard to keep track. LOL... And i now what your saying about the heat and humidity. Try heading further south just gets hotter by the mile... I have my AC on 24-7..

Latest posts

Back