The bellcurve of the amature cultivator.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lemmongrass

Basil Farmer.
Reaction score
Pointless thread, but i must gripe. A month ago my beastly offspring numbered 22, then 14 due to nasty home depot dirt. then quickly after, 12 due to the same problem. gnat infested crap from homedepot. sad thing was 15, 14, an 13 were females but just not worth the future contamination risk.

then i finally flipped after 10ks of veg for some stupid reason and sexing came. after the week and a half process of tracking preflower to flower, im down to 5 girls....

I forgot to mention, midway thru the veg i planted 20 more bagseeds from some stony brick and ended up vegging 16 of the sprouts. i selected off 10 to keep and grew them to about 6" by which poitn they had 5 nodes already... clearly pure indica. their first set of 5 was nearly as wide as long 1W:1.4L. this didn't brood well with my crop of at this point 14 2.5ft sativa mixes. but i also realized that i couldn't remove them from the growroom when i flipped the lights, so they had to flower at 4wks. the indica gods blessed me there.

I killed 2 of the indica that looked homely. a week later killed 2 more. this left me with 6 come flowering. out of these 6 i have killed 4 males, kept 1 female, and am still waiting on a runt that just REFUSES to reach thru the canopy for light. the males grew over 12" in the first week of flower. they matched the canopy of the bigger plants and kept steady with them.

So anyway, here i am at wk 12 total, 2 or 2.5wks into flower with 6, maybe 7 plants. It feels like a high heel in the nuts not being able to take a massive sea of green picture anymore. now its just 5 pots, which cant even be arranged in a cool geometric pattern anymore. but being able to actually get them within 4'x4' under my 1kw is well worth it. im sure i will be able to take a decent sea picture in a week or so.

Last bit as this is all pretty stupid and ive started hearing myself saying ti out loud in my head while i type it at this point..... i forgot to mention the other 18 children at N3, first set of 5.... more to come on them in 4 weeks.

Latest posts

Back