The Brother's Grunt Stoneybud grow

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Send him on over Stoney and bring yourself with him. ;)
Stoney Bud said:
The pygmy is on his way over. He says he's tired of living with me. I don't grow enough!

He has his little berry basket with him and a very excited look on his mugg.

He's all yours now man!

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Send him on over Stoney and bring yourself with him. ;)

You got it man!

I get up in your neighborhood once in awhile. Next time I do, I'll PM ya.

We can wear our monster masks....hehe

Whats up everyone. Well the time has come and all the ladies will be coming down this Friday whcih will be 9 weeks of flowering. Could have taken a few down already but we figured why not just wait and take them all down at once. We are very happy with this grow and the buds this cross produced and i'm sure the high is gonna be even better. Anyway here are some pictures of the ladies taken this morning. These will be the last pictures you see of these ladies alive. Next time you see them they will be hanging to dry. Please don't reply to this last post right away as i will be posting alot of pictures. Hope you all enjoy.

100_0149.jpg

100_0150.jpg

100_0158.jpg

100_0159.jpg

100_0160.jpg

100_0162.jpg

100_0174.jpg

100_0178.jpg

100_0179.jpg

100_0180.jpg

100_0181.jpg

100_0188.jpg

IMHO i think you should put pic number 10 for BPOTM... i mean all of them could go but i think that one could take it... GREAT GROW... i hope to have half as much luck on my grow as you did on yours... looking forward to the smoke test... but it looks like they have been studying for a long time and they are gonna ACE the test for sure... let us know... peace

Thanks for stopping in BOS. Sorry but us Mods can't enter the BPOTM contest but i do post pics up every month just for the hell of it. ;)

'Sup TBG :ciao:. Them's some nice plants dude. Nice job :aok:. peace, e :bong2:

TBG, what can i say about these ladies that every1 havent said already. You doing great keeping these ladies vary happy. What size light do you have??? Cant wait for the harvest pics and the smoke report. Great Growing

wowzerssssss. it actually looks like you sprinkled sugar on them! they are just covered in crystals!

your own cross, seeing them do this nice, must feel awesome. I cant wait to do my first cross (probably shortly after christmas)

Do you do anything extra to add density to the buds nearing the end. Any tips/tricks you wanna indulge us in! Anything at all, because these plants have got it going on... very gorgeous!

Whats up BFOK. We have our ladies under a 400 watt HPS. ;)
BluntFullOfKush said:
TBG, what can i say about these ladies that every1 havent said already. You doing great keeping these ladies vary happy. What size light do you have??? Cant wait for the harvest pics and the smoke report. Great Growing

Hey DJ thanks for stopping in. The only thing we do is Give them Fox Farm Big Bloom every other watering when they go into flower. Other than that it's good old MG soil and plain old water. ;)
dj_destroyer said:
wowzerssssss. it actually looks like you sprinkled sugar on them! they are just covered in crystals!

your own cross, seeing them do this nice, must feel awesome. I cant wait to do my first cross (probably shortly after christmas)

Do you do anything extra to add density to the buds nearing the end. Any tips/tricks you wanna indulge us in! Anything at all, because these plants have got it going on... very gorgeous!

I think TBG's Wally world has that "special homeade MG mix" that the rest of us can't get :p
Really frosty there bro. :)

Well now that you set the standard for StoneyBud.I hope that when I do my journal that they will be as nice as your's.Way it keep it GREEN TBG:hubba:

excellent buds nd pics brothers:hubba:

Whats up everyone. Well it's a sad day today as the last of the ladies came down. ;) Sad for them great for us. :hubba: Out of the 5 ladies one was very different than the other's. I mean her calayx's were so swollen and she had alot more trichromes than the rest. I will toss some pics up of her down in the TBG Collection in a day or so when i get the chance. Anyway here are some harvest pics and yet another grow journal has come to an end. :ciao:

100_0346.jpg

100_0347.jpg

100_0350.jpg

100_0351.jpg

TBG, you're the man! If anyone can grow it, TBG can!!!!

That's a fine, fine looking crop man!

I hope it drys and cures perfect for you guys.

I'm looking forward to the smoke report!

Latest posts

Back