The Brother's Grunt Stoneybud grow

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn TBG those some long budz ya got there. Congrats on the harvest.Cant wait for the smoke report

:holysheep: Damn bro Damn i wish that i was those clothes hangers right now:D i must say TBG that i love watching all your journals Ive learned so much from them And I also drooled so much over them lol So thanks again for sharing your Awesome grow with me and all the other members here:D Hey if you need help smoking any of that sweet bud send some this way:D lol

Just putting the final touches on the "Meds Donation Form". This way you can get a tax write-off for your generous donation of Stoney Bud to the Pot Belly Medical Marijuana Foundation.

"Our" patients will really appreciate your kind, neverending, and generous support.

PB:)

Pot Belly said:
Just putting the final touches on the "Meds Donation Form". This way you can get a tax write-off for your generous donation of Stoney Bud to the Pot Belly Medical Marijuana Foundation.

"Our" patients will really appreciate your kind, neverending, and generous support.

Ok, how do I join?

I love the "neverending" part...

Stoney Bud said:
Ok, how do I join?

I love the "neverending" part...

We have our people on it right now. Will send final documents here shortly.......

:holysheep: ... Amazing dude, how big are those plants btw? (in inches or feet if you dont mind for us dumb Americans :)

Hey i am American NewbieG. :p Plants were a bit over 3 feet tall. ;)
NewbieG said:
:holysheep: ... Amazing dude, how big are those plants btw? (in inches or feet if you dont mind for us dumb Americans :)

Them are some frosty nugs! definetly include a smoke report and final weight.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Hey i am American NewbieG. :p Plants were a bit over 3 feet tall. ;)

haha dang man thats amazing. How much weight did you get from each plant at 3 ft?

Not sure as we didn't weigh it wet. I will post the dry weight up when the time comes and give you all a nice smoke report. ;)
NewbieG said:
haha dang man thats amazing. How much weight did you get from each plant at 3 ft?

Well the dry weight is in at just a bit over 5 oz. That's about an oz. per plant. All buds are now curing in jars. ;)

Hey guys - that's great. I love to stick my nose in and take a big whiff when I burp the jar. It smells soooooooo good. Plus I know it won't be long before I'm packing a bong with that stuff.

Great job and great strain you came up with.

PB:)

Thanks mang. ;) Give it a few more weeks of curing and i'll give a smoke report. :aok:
Beach'd Out Stoner said:
well done ... looking forward to a bong toke report!... let us know Bro's

buitifull bud brother u amaze me ive never seen no one grow so good.

hey u guys should move to wa state lmfao, we need more growers around here lol those buds are bangin, i wish i could try it :D mmmmm

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Well the dry weight is in at just a bit over 5 oz. That's about an oz. per plant. All buds are now curing in jars. ;)
5 oz great job!!!!i bet it feels great to harvest from seeds you made,i made a few cali orange seeds for practice waiting on them to dry see what happens.let us know if u revegged the one with all the trichs,if not with all the seeds im sure you will have plenty more hopefully there more female and frosty.but im sure they all will pack a expando commando hit:D :eek: lol:p .great grow i hope to see more journals if u havent did one on how u make your seeds i would.thanks again PS

DankCloset said:
hey u guys should move to wa state lmfao, we need more growers around here lol those buds are bangin, i wish i could try it :D mmmmm
lol man thats crazy i use to live out that way and prices out there are much better then were im at,lol infact i never tryed so much weed till i hit a barder fair out in Wa state,also first tried bluberry out there.i always figured there was seaosoned growers out there but maybe it was cause i was so close to canada?:D

lol..... i'll never tell hahahahahahaha, actually you'd be suprised at how few get blessed with the green thumb, it kinda sux cuz then the rest depend on us,,, lol right?

Latest posts

Back