The Chef's 3 strain winter grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ty budders! Some pics of chica with her haircut. and the bud ready to dry. On a side note just like the blue widow when i trimmed her i noticed swollen balls at the base of the buds and thought oh no ,hermie....NOT! resin pods so swollen their about to burst. finally got enough trim to do some hash and cannabutter with this and the bw clippings. Put some popcorn buds of the bw and the easyryder in a new dehydrator we bought fer spices and jerky. I was reading a old thread where HIE did this to a point and then into the curing jars. trying this and so far i like what i did! The blue widow has a blueberry frost ice taste. The buzz is something from back in the day where actually two or three hits get you going real good! Got the easyryder popcorn buds in the dehydrator now. Let them cook fer about three hours on 90-95(f) and into the jars and maybe a little sample fer the chef. One down two to go....on this journal!

DCFC0001.JPG

DCFC0002.JPG

DCFC0003.JPG

DCFC0004.JPG

DCFC0005.JPG

DCFC0006.JPG

DCFC0007.JPG

DCFC0008.JPG

DCFC0009.JPG

DCFC0011.JPG

DCFC0012.JPG

DCFC0013.JPG

Just got through with a sample of easy...Wow I love Auto's!
ATTN: To all street dealer's!

This is my official notice! Your services are no longer needed! To long have i let you rue my life with your hermied out, foul smelling brickweed that you have charged me enough to put 3 of your kids through school. I have found a new way! These pages are my testament, my manifesto of freedom from your blinsided views of its just a little commercial, the money goes in my pocket. Wrong! Your monies are part of a structure that brings the downfall to what we do here! I can no longer support you or your ways anymore. Hehehe your saying psst... the chef will be back he always is! LOl, meet my family, we are a part of a nation that doesn't wan't nor care to support your way of life. This is my sanctuary, my home! Watch and see what i can do! Watch and see what my family here supports and teaches me! Watch and see how your old way of life won't exsist in the next years to come. A new future unfolds fer the chef and it no longer includes you! So farewell and all the best. I hope noone tries to sell you something so bad, so little fer so much, but the funny thing is karma always comes around..good or bad!
Vios con dios!-the chef

Hey chef, nice last post, very powerful! I don't understand why a dealer would even sell foul-smelling, brick weed. It's like owning a store and selling super low quality merchandise. That just can't do!

Well chef, I hope you from now on, never have to buy weed from someone anymore. I remember when I used to buy weed... an entire 20 dollar bill would only get me 2 grams or if I was lucky, 2 and a half. Rediculous... Long live the chef, and long live our weed-growing family!

All should listen to mentalpatient! TY my friend, something thats been in me fer a loooong time. Man 20 fer a couple of g's. I wish things were that cheap here. Born in texas we didn't have to pay these high prices, but now on the eastcoast.., i got a call right before i wrote that, i got a offer fer a oz fer 340. Can u believe that $340 fer a oz! I figured maybe it was what they called exotic or meds, usually some descent haze or kush, but it was so hermied 60% of the weight was seed n stems. I explained to him that unless he was gonna call me to get together fer a beer or a basket of chicken wings, your services are no longer required. He started laughing and asked how much i wanted. I smiled got in my car and left, God it felt great! So far i've got 25 v-mails i just erased. He's not luaghing anymore! Hehehehe. All raise your bowls to mentalpatient, the first to bear witness to my truth! Long live our MP family!

Haha 340 for an ounce of seeds and stems... definately not worth even consideration! Are those voice mails from just that one guy? If so... sounds like he's desperate to make a buck, lol.

You're flattering me chef, telling everyone to raise their bowls to me! Let's raise them for every good-willing, appreciative toker/grower in this forum / world! That sounds a little bit better :).

I will raise mine to that 4 sure! :ccc:

And chef good 4 u, no need to buy bunk overpriced weed when you can produce the flowers that are shown in this journal. hoooraaaa!

been followin the family here at MP, congrats., chef, i for one am not gonna put up with dirt weed either! got a couple o babies in the grow room and some more germin. $

Yeah mental guess he's not gonna have as good as a x-mas as maybe he was planning, and yes they are all from one guy. Ty lordhighlama, i'm smoking on the chef's personal blue widow. Man that feels good to say! Welcome to MP fastcash, i'm honered your first post is in my GJ. Here's the thing...You don't have to put up with it anymore! Stick around, were gonna have a blast!

Way to go Chef, grats on the harvest n telln the dude no sales with you. Many more green grows to you. With the knowlege from the MP family the buzz can only get better. I have enjoyed the thread. Many bowls to you.

Man.. smoked this 2 gram joint just now, putting the roach in the ashtray as we speak. How are you drying your most recent harvest again?

ty swampbud, i can truly say fer the first time in my life I'm free and in alot less pain now! Was burping some early finished product curing and had to snap a few. The first 2 are of the blue widow. The last is of the easyryder. The smells are terrific! The second jar was dryed 3 hrs in a dehydrator. There is a difference in the taste. it's there just not as strong as the stuff hung to dry. These buds are fer the family!

DCFC0019.JPG

DCFC0020.JPG

DCFC0021.JPG

DCFC0022.JPG

Cfls who would have guessed they produce such tasty lookin buds. I'm in....

2 gram doober mental, holy jeebus! Got not half of the blue widow and put it in a dehydrator on 95, it stayed betweeen 90-93 degrees, fer three hrs and then strait into the curing jar. The rest of the crop is hanging under the bathroom sink, the flower room. No light, fans blowing fer circulation, humidity low except when i bathe. The ones in pics two and four were brittle dry on the outside and the stem bend with a slight crackle. I put them into jars, started burping and they seemed to liven up! Still burping constantly and watching fer that nasty"m" word.

A cheap inexpensive way to grow personal swampbud.

been havin a blast just lookin over peoples shoulder at the GJs. and their success. monster, cookie, candy grows, good bunch of family fun goin on! i learned as a kid to "keep eyes and ears open and yur mouth shut" kept that with me. been a gorilla grower, times change, indoor seems a more discreet way to go. my kids don't think i'm growin tomaters anyway hehe. any way bigmama needs medicinal herb, sooo, thats what i'm gonna do. i'm here for r/d, her meds are costly and ineffective. thanx for the good times and info from all the MP family. $

We have fun here and a great bank of knowledge! Gl on your grows and keep us posted!

Latest posts

Back