The Dr's Office

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not hi-jacking. Any convo is good convo, for the most part. and you're speaking hydro with LED's so I'd say you're on point and not out of line.
:aok:

It's not hi-jacking. Any convo is good convo, for the most part. and you're speaking hydro with LED's so I'd say you're on point and not out of line.
:aok:

Ya, I knew you'd tolerate it, but respect is respect.
Oh.... I want your LEDs and those glasses !!!
(beware high humidity not good for LEDs, my lit said 80 RH MAX!!)

wow, those shades... but I still don't like that tray on top of that T5
are you wearing them outside? any wisecracks?
Spending that kind of coin, I'd want to wear them outside the grow too but not if I'm advertising.

They would be stupid (no offense at all saying that) outside of the grow. Everything is psychotic green away from the LED's. Actually, around LED's, or at least this general spectrum, is the only way these work. Unless PJ knows something I don't hah. I know Method 7 makes sunglasses too and I'd have to be willing to bet they are epic. :D

So I am looking on Amazon, and I found a set of four Mars hydro 400w lights for $819.00. Good price? Or can I do better elsewhere. If so, you got a link?

I did 8 Mars II 400w's for $1350.00 free shipping.

Here's this.. I just put 4 of them in my shopping cart, and it seems this is the cost with FREE shipping. $691.96 Then, you can generally get another 3% off if you ask Sara (direct China rep I dealt with) for it.

Actually, I think I have a promo code for 3% off.

That is the website you want to use, or just talk directly to Sara.

Here's the site. http://www.mars-hydro.com/led-grow-light/mars-ii-series

View attachment MarsCapture.JPG

Man, cool sunglasses, man. They do work.

Man, cool sunglasses, man. They do work.

Hah, yes they DO! It's not just hype! :D Honestly, in 2 days of using them I've been extremely thankful I got them. $80.00 is nothing to pay for my eyesight! I'm going into that room, multiple times sometimes and for many hours some days. Sure, my eyes adjusted, but if it's straining then it's just not good. Glad I invested the money :D

I think in the next coming months, I'm going to double my space. That is, if these LED's do as I've heard they do.

Hmmm.. :D

Thanks doc! You tha man! Gonna contact Sara and order these asap! Oh and those glasses are awesome bro! I'm all hyped up now!

Glad you're diggin' this and as hyped as me... honestly this (and going back hydro) has brought my passion back and stronger than ever before!!

But.. you sure you don't want to wait to see how it works for me? What if I have fluffy buds? lol. I mean, I don't expect PJ to do me wrong, but I have not run LED's myself so.. seeing is believing here. I've run these strains a few times and know how they should come out :)

Also, side note; Isn't that cheap?! For all that amazing lighting, very cheap. Dont' be scared by that price.. I was at first. Basically, there's no on / off switch.. no dim.. no boom/veg feature.. just quality LED's it seems.

I think I'm seriously going to consider framing out my space, instead of the two tents. I keep having that thought, and it's nagging me.

I think I'm seriously going to consider framing out my space, instead of the two tents. I keep having that thought, and it's nagging me.

Well lets get busy then.

How many weeks do you have left on those with the yellowing? Perhaps we can bring them back further.

Well lets get busy then.

How many weeks do you have left on those with the yellowing? Perhaps we can bring them back further.

It's going to be interesting whenever I do make this room. I think I'm going to have to do some really tricky things. Whenever 1 flowering tent finished, the opposite will be at 4 weeks (staggered). Maybe I'll have to build the room around the tent that will be 4 weeks? lol.

Also, I have around 12 days left of the yellowing tent. I'll just be happy if they get dense in these last 2 weeks like they should :) Remember PJ, I'm not doubting you....shoot I spent $1,300 on your word... I just need to see it for my own eyes to truly believe how awesome these seems. Everything just needs to come to fruition now :D Thanks so much PJ! Looking to do framed out room, mini split A/C and CO2 sometime very soon.

Latest posts

Back