The Elite Clone Only Strain's Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea i get it, if you where to breed it, the genes from the other plant would combine and the resulting offspring wouldnt be the same as the orginal mother.
thanks for clearing that up pothead!

no problem bro :cool: any questions you have dont hesitate to ask. either PM me or just ask in the thread. lots of people helped me so its nice to return the knowledge if needed .:hubba:
also i got some Double Strawberry Diesel F3 beans coming. thats(East Coast Sour-D x Strawberry Cough) im thinking of looking for a sweet male to use as a stud in some breeding projects. i would like to hit the KK Strawberry Cough with the male DSD pollen. i think that could be the start of a great IBL. and im gonna make F4s of the DSD continue inbreeding it im thinking by the time i get to f5-6's i will have a pretty stable strain

here are some pics from this morning of our grow. got the new clones in there and some mother plants.
we decided to re-veg the AK-47 x Bubbleberry so we trimmed it down flushed it and gave it some veg nutes. and we got lots of clones many different strains for Outdoors this year those will be going outside very soon. :hubba:

HPIM6322.JPG

HPIM6326.JPG

HPIM6327.JPG

HPIM6329.JPG

HPIM6330.JPG

HPIM6333.JPG

HPIM6337.JPG

HPIM6340.JPG

HPIM6354.JPG

HPIM6342.JPG

HPIM6336.JPG

lookind good man!
so it must be getting better outside where you are!
i know its getting better here!
my ak48,bublegum,bc36,sunk,no1x haze,bigbud x norhten lights etc
are comming on nicely!
what size do you like to get them before you put them outside?

swiftgt said:
lookind good man!
so it must be getting better outside where you are!
i know its getting better here!
my ak48,bublegum,bc36,sunk,no1x haze,bigbud x norhten lights etc
are comming on nicely!
what size do you like to get them before you put them outside?

usually i just like to get then started maybe 3-4 nodes. but we started early this year so there gonna be allot bigger than we normally do. witch sucks when transporting them to the grow site's. but we have lots of sweet strains cloned and growing strong for outdoors.
have you grown the AK48 before if so how did you like it? i think its a good yielder but lacks in potency. but it finishes fast and im hopping the outdoor buds are better than the indoor.:hubba:

my little babys are only on there first node right now,
so they wont be going outside now.....but soon!
no i havent grown them before i just got them for there low height and quick finishing trate's
i havent grown any of these before, just skunk no1,durban poison,northen lights, white widow,bigbud, i think thats it,
at the moment i have
all nirvana expect the kc brains,

ak 48
bubblelicious
white rhino
northen lights x bigbud
bigbud
kc 36
skunk no1 x haze
and
some random seeds,not bag seeds just not sure what they are as a mate mixed the dam packs up!

not what you would call elite strains! but i dont have a awesome clone contact....yet!:hubba:

swiftgt said:
my little babys are only on there first node right now,
so they wont be going outside now.....but soon!
no i havent grown them before i just got them for there low height and quick finishing trate's
i havent grown any of these before, just skunk no1,durban poison,northen lights, white widow,bigbud, i think thats it,
at the moment i have
all nirvana expect the kc brains,

ak 48
bubblelicious
white rhino
northen lights x bigbud
bigbud
kc 36
skunk no1 x haze
and
some random seeds,not bag seeds just not sure what they are as a mate mixed the dam packs up!

not what you would call elite strains! but i dont have a awesome clone contact....yet!:hubba:
thats cool K.C. Brains has mostly outdoor strains and there all good from what i seen.
i hope you have good luck with your Big Buds and NL x Big Buds they all were hermies so keep a close eye on them especially if there close to your other plants

thanks for the advice!
yea the bigbud x northen lights are nervana seeds,
i bought the kc brains for outside, hopin they might do well outdoors here!
the kc brains northenlight special had a terible germ rate i planted 8 and just as i lost all hope of getting anything from them, 1 poped up! lets hope its going to be a female!
i have like 20 seedlings comming on now, all within a few days apart,

swiftgt said:
thanks for the advice!
yea the bigbud x northen lights are nervana seeds,
i bought the kc brains for outside, hopin they might do well outdoors here!
the kc brains northenlight special had a terible germ rate i planted 8 and just as i lost all hope of getting anything from them, 1 poped up! lets hope its going to be a female!
i have like 20 seedlings comming on now, all within a few days apart,
good luck on your outdoor season:rolleyes: i hope we both have a good year :hubba::cool:
i liked there Bubblicious its some tasty smoke you will like those ;)
also are those the Skunkmans original Haze x SK#1 freebies from nirvana?
if so i would grow them indoors they can flower anywhere from 12-18 weeks sometimes longer depending on the pheno some Hazes can go 22 weeks of flowering. :eek: so you will not get them to finish outdoors unless your in a tropical climate. i seen them grown indoors under 12/12 from the start and they still got 5-6ft. tall so there very big plants

yea hopefull it will be a good season for us we will be out there soon!
and with help from global warming, temps might be high enough here to get a good harvest!:D
yea the bubblish looks good, dont think ive tryed it before though:confused:
you can easly id it amoung the other seedlings due to its dark nearly purple colour! weird:D
i got those skunk x haze free alright, but not off nirvana!
here's what they say about them,

Skunk Haze cannabis seeds

Genetics: Skunk No. 1 x Original Haze
AKA: "Fuma Con Diablos"
Variety: Mostly sativa (87.5%)
Type: F1 Hybrid
Harvest Date: November
Flowering Period: 11 weeks
THC Content: 20%-22%
No. of Seeds Per Packet: 10

Characteristics: Excellent high and taste

Sacred Seeds created the original Haze in the late 1970s. The Skunk x Haze hybrid, combines the excellent effect and taste of Original Haze with the increased yield & shorter flowering period of Skunk No. 1. It has a fruity, sweet taste with an energetic effect.

yea so looks like they take there time!
i wasnt planning to put them outside though, there's no way they would be ready in time! bad weather starts here at the end of sept- start of oct!
but i will keep that in mind when i deside to flower them!,
but anyones im not putting outside im gona make into mothers!
and then its clone time!

thats cool cloning everything before you flower them and numbering all your plants and clones is the best idea when growing. :cool: so when the plants are finished budding you will know witch are keepers say the SK#1 x Haze #6 was the bomb then you know to keep the #6 clone turn it into a mother and ditch the rest. just number everything so you do not loose track if you got 10 SK#1 x Haze. then number them 1-10 so when you clone you just mark the number on the clone. but it sounds like a good strain they got the flowering times down on the haze. there's just one thing i see i do not understand it says Haze was created by sacred seeds?? im almost positive it was the HAZE Brothers
thats were the name Haze came from Sacred might have re-worked it im not sure

one of the Dabney Blu's and the Bermese x G13 were having a hard time rooting in the peat pellets. so i threw them into my buddys EZ Cloner :hubba:
that thing can root anything fast even big woody stems root fast as you can see in one of the pics. also check out the Blue Spectrums those 1000w MH conversion bulbs put out almost purple :cool: the plants seem to love it they also love those T5s

HPIM2719.JPG

HPIM2681.JPG

HPIM2694.JPG

HPIM2687.JPG

HPIM2683.JPG

HPIM2698.JPG

HPIM2678.JPG

HPIM2677.JPG

HPIM2676.JPG

HPIM2669.JPG

HPIM2666.JPG

HPIM2665.JPG

here are some more pics :D
we have the Ambrosia x Snow white S1 under 18/6 with the rest of the vegging plants. were trying to stress it out in every way possible to see if it stays stable and starts to re-veg without going hermie. its just a test run to see how the genetics are since its only my second try at S1 seeds this run seems solid. the last run with S1s was hermie city 6 beans were popped 5 were hermies from the start of flower and one was a killer fem we wish we cloned it thats how good it was we thought it was gonna herm to but it was a solid fem but 1 out of 6 are very bad odds LMAO. i gave a few S1s to some different friends and out of the 8 Ambrosia x Snow white beans popped between them all turned into killer fems some of them put out hot pink pistols. ours was 3 weeks into flower when it went back into veg

HPIM2702.JPG

HPIM2701.JPG

HPIM2700.JPG

HPIM2699.JPG

HPIM2697.JPG

HPIM2688.JPG

HPIM2680.JPG

I got a clone a week ago... Purple Kush.... I think it will make a nice mom

Pothead420 said:
there's just one thing i see i do not understand it says Haze was created by sacred seeds?? im almost positive it was the HAZE Brothers
thats were the name Haze came from Sacred might have re-worked it im not sure
yep your right there, haze name comes from the brothers haze of monterey,but its possable this is just a haze strain that sacred seeds crossed.

MindzEye said:
I got a clone a week ago... Purple Kush.... I think it will make a nice mom
well it says your from so-cal so its very possible you got the real deal.
since thats the area it floats around the most. you will be very happy most Kushes are very potent:hubba: i just got a cut of the Pre-98 Bubba Kush myself so im siked to flower it out :D cant wait to see some pics of the PK:cool:

the pre-98 was a slight re-veg but it has kicked back into gear and started growing.:cool: and the Bermese x G13 and the second Dabney rooted in the ez-cloner. one Dab is in soiless mix with a little worm castins. the one just rooted went into fox farms ocean forest gonna see what it likes better. :hubba:
here are some pics from today the KKSC is taken off. and the OD has a huge base to it. its new to me :confused: but there looking good :D

HPIM6373.JPG

HPIM6374.JPG

HPIM6376.JPG

HPIM6377.JPG

HPIM6367.JPG

HPIM6380.JPG

HPIM6381.JPG

HPIM6378.JPG

HPIM6385.JPG

HPIM6366.JPG

me and my partner always heard and read that the smaller and less woody the stem the easier it is to root but he has bee trying bigger and bigger clones. and even though there woody branches there rooting as fast as the regular sized clones.:confused: do you think your better off with a bigger more established clone will it cut the veg time since its already 3-4 times the size of the other clones. here's a pic of one we put in today it was about a 1/4in. stem maybe 10-12in. tall :hubba: we'll see how long it takes to root :cool:

HPIM6386.JPG

HPIM6388.JPG

i have found that its easyer for me to clone hardwood clones rather then when there soft,!
yea once they can survive not having roots to support the leaves, it will save you time,

swiftgt said:
i have found that its easyer for me to clone hardwood clones rather then when there soft,!
yea once they can survive not having roots to support the leaves, it will save you time,
granted these big clones are all coming from the same plant there all
Direwulfe x Blue Buddha cuts so im not sure if its just a very easy pheno/strain to clone. so to be sure we have to get some other strains to try. i also think if they root easy its gonna cut the veg time. there rooting so fast that the cut continues to grow while its rooting. usually for me they stop growing until they root. they would be perfect size clones for people who do SOG from rooted clones.:cool: but that ez-cloner is awesome.:D
i would highly recommend this system its well built and engineered perfect. the other systems i seen running at the dro shop are not engineered well they leek or light enters the system. a T5 setup over the EZ_Cloner is the way to go its pricey and i know you can make the cloner alot cheaper. but if you have the money its worth the investment it will pay for itself the first time you use it :hubba:
i will put up some pics as soon as that big clone roots ;):cool:

Latest posts

Back