The Elite Clone Only Strain's Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how much did you pay for the ezcloner?
and the t5? how many t5's are you using on the cloner
and are they 4foots?

swiftgt said:
how much did you pay for the ezcloner?
and the t5? how many t5's are you using on the cloner
and are they 4foots?
its my partner's equipment but the setup is perfect the T5s fit perfect over the cloner.:cool: its 6- 4ft. T5s pricey. and the EZ-cloner is also pricey $$350-450 for the cloner.
but the cloner can be made very cheap. the replacement sprayers are $1 a piece. hook it into some 1/2in. hose thats connected to a water pump. use a deep bucket so you can keep the pump submerged and mount the tubing a around 1/2 way up the bucket and make sure the tubing is out of the water.
the get neoprene inserts 55 cent each. cut holes in the cover for the inserts or you can use net pots with hydrotin

"its 6- 4ft. T5s pricey."
so how pricey are we talking here?!
im glad to here you are having so much sucess with it, i just use a home made one, works well enough, most of the time!

swiftgt said:
"its 6- 4ft. T5s pricey."
so how pricey are we talking here?!
im glad to here you are having so much sucess with it, i just use a home made one, works well enough, most of the time!

thats all my buddy's equipment;) i use a home made DWC cloner witch works good i have great luck with the system. but nothing like the Aeroponics
EZ- Cloner it seems to shave off a few days and the plants continue growing while rooting :cool: as for the prices $$$$
the T5 setup is a sunleaves pioneer and cost $300 at the hydro store
the Aeroponic cloner is a ez-clone 120 site system $460 at the hydro store
the T5 setup fits perfectly over the cloner they work well together. but
$760 is alot of money to put out for just a clone setup. granted it is the best method for cloning i ever saw but the cloner can be made for under $100 easy. and for the lights i can use 6 regular 4ft. shop lights $30 for 3 2 bulb setups. witch is all you will need for clones.
but the T5s have the power for vegging some nice plants

swiftgt said:
the t5's are 56w? and your tubes are 36w?
there 54w VitaLume and every other one is a VitaLume Plus. not sure of the watts on the V- Plus but they have the perfect blue spectrums for vegging some very nice plants.:cool:
here are some pics from today. :hubba::D
all the plants will eventually be multi-topped plants.;)
the KKSC is a vigorous grower it has a very staggered pattern with very nice side branching i might get away with some LST instead of topping it. the Dabney is looking good but has almost no side growth. so im gonna top it when it gets a little bigger. and the little Dab and Bermese x G13 are starting new growth now.:D the Original Daywrecker Diesel is also a vigorous grower with medium side branches this plant is supposed to be an all around 10 high yields, dank smell/taste, totally knock out smoke anyone i know who tried it says its some of the best bud they ever smoked. :hubba: still not sure if im gonna top it or LST it. the pre-98 Bubba Kush was a slight re-veg so it took a while to come around but it has new growth now and it on its way.:D and some re-veg pics of future mothers.
one AK-47 x Bubbleberry and the other Ambrosia x Snow White S1s im happy with the S1s even in re-veg its staying solid no nanners just a happy healthy plant.

HPIM6518.JPG

HPIM6517.JPG

HPIM6498.JPG

HPIM6515.JPG

HPIM6511.JPG

HPIM6503.JPG

HPIM6504.JPG

HPIM6513.JPG

HPIM6508.JPG

HPIM6509.JPG

HPIM6524.JPG

HPIM6541.JPG

bombbudpuffa said:
You're a good grower PH420. All of your babies look healthy and green:).
thanks BDP :cool: i cant wait to try these:hubba: i smoked the Dab and its some very tasty smoke with a nice indica buzz. and has huge yields. and the ODD is supposed to be some of the best smoke around its almost as potent as the Chem's;):D

here are some pics from this morning. the KKSC its the most vigorous grower. i think its the Haze in her. i super cropped it because it has lots of side growth so im trying to encourage it to bush out as it gonna be a mother plant. also the Dab and the ODD are head to head but the ODD has more side growth. the Daney has almost no side growth. but there gonna get topped soon anyway. the Pre-98 Bubba Kush was a reveg and is starting to grow now. it stretched a bit but still has no new growth. the Berm x G13 is just staring to put out new growth and will be transplanted soon.
i cant wait to try the Berm x G13 i seen the mothers of all these strains and the all look great. but the bud structure on the Berm is amazing huge calyx's. you can roll a bone with 4-5 single calyx's

HPIM6557.JPG

HPIM6555.JPG

HPIM6559.JPG

HPIM6570.JPG

HPIM6551.JPG

HPIM6554.JPG

HPIM6567.JPG

HPIM6561.JPG

HPIM6562.JPG

HPIM6563.JPG

HPIM6564.JPG

HPIM6565.JPG

i transplanted the KKSC, Dabney, and ODD into 3-gallon pots using FFOF.
and i put the Berm x G13 and another Dab into 6x6x7 pots from 16oz. cups with FFOF. i also topped the Dab and the ODD and the KKSC is super-cropped. and me and my partner took the nicest clone from the strains we liked the best. so here is the mother list.:hubba: the list will most likely get smaller after we flower them.;):D
Kyle Kushmen Strawberry Cough
Original Daywrecker Diesel
Dabney Blu
Pre-98 Bubba Kush
Bermese x G13
Dragons Breath ( AK-47 x Sour-D )
Blue Buddha x Sour-D x Blue Buddha
Ed Rosenthal Super Bud
White Rhino
and we got some xxx Serious seeds AK-47 and some Chronic still to clone.
and a AK-47 x Bubbleberry and a Ambrosia x Snow White S1 in re-veg

HPIM2876.JPG

HPIM2878.JPG

HPIM2881.JPG

HPIM2884.JPG

HPIM2891.JPG

HPIM2893.JPG

HPIM2900.JPG

HPIM2903.JPG

HPIM2905.JPG

HPIM2904.JPG

HPIM2906.JPG

HPIM2907.JPG

nice growth there man, looking real nice!
mine are comming on, ive been pinching them so keep them as short and stocky as possable!

swiftgt said:
nice growth there man, looking real nice!
mine are comming on, ive been pinching them so keep them as short and stocky as possable!
sweet your gonna have a great yield.:hubba: things were looking real good last i checked. keep up the killer work :cool:

Looks great! Can I ask a question? What does pre-98 mean before Bubba Kush? Did the parentage change after 1998 or is it something else?

420benny said:
Looks great! Can I ask a question? What does pre-98 mean before Bubba Kush? Did the parentage change after 1998 or is it something else?
i would think a different pheno or parent change. there lots of controversy when it comes to the Kush's. the real Kush is Hindu Kush its a 100% indica Afghani plant. some people claim that Bubba Kush is Master Kush x Bubblegum.
so i realy could not tell ya.:rolleyes: but if you look at last months bud of the month the pre-98 thats exactly what the cut looks like in flower mega frosty.:hubba: i just got it as a re-veg so its taken a while to catch up but it put out its first saw tooth leave today so its off and growing strong.

here are some pics of some of our mother plants. we cut allot of clones off the AK48 probably around 25 so its all trimmed up to 3 tops. we also took like 20 clones from the ERSB that plants looks nice but we have yet to flower the ED out. out of 11 seeds in the pack only 2 germed one died off leaving one and luckily it turned out to be a very nice looking fem. were thinking of cycling them into flower but were not sure yet. also the A x SW S1s and the AK x BB
are re-vegging nicely. the AK x BB put out some shoots and started putting out true leaves first time i seen that on a re-veg. the other re-vegs are putting out single leaves.
and i think i stressed the OD, Dragons Breath, and the J/C x Dire they started to put out single leaves and 3 fingered leaves i think they were in the 6x6x7 pots to long. they got pot bound very bad the KKSC was drooping out badly but now that there all in 3-gal. pots they all look great the KKSC stood up 2 days after transplanting. they all seem to like the Fox Farms Ocean Forrest the plants seem to thrive in that mix. and the big momma's are in waterfarms using GH-3 part, Cal-Mag.

HPIM6651.JPG

HPIM6650.JPG

HPIM6639.JPG

HPIM6641.JPG

HPIM6636.JPG

HPIM6633.JPG

HPIM6632.JPG

HPIM6631.JPG

HPIM6630.JPG

HPIM6628.JPG

HPIM6629.JPG

HPIM6622.JPG

hay man,
there comming on nicely
your making clones like crazy!
how many are you planting outside?

swiftgt said:
hay man,
there comming on nicely
your making clones like crazy!
how many are you planting outside?
actually we decided not to do any Outdoor growing ourselves. just to much work altogether with everything we got going so were giving all these clones to someone with Acres of land and is a veteran grower and he will grow them out keep 50% of the harvest and me and my buddy will get 25% each. but so far there's over 100 plants in the ground in 20 plant patches. and 50 more in the cloner. this guy is doing lots of work since we still have been having cold weather 30-40deg. in the morning. he has been covering them nightly to keep the frost off them. he wasted no time putting them out there. im surprised there not dead cause of the cold weather. but he is doing great some of them have been out for 2-3 weeks already.;)
the clones for outdoors are mostly fast flowers cause of our climate.
2 pheno's of Top44
1 pheno of AK48
3 pheno's of ICE
4 pheno's of DP Blueberry
these last 2 im hopping finish in time Outside there 9-11 week strains
1 pheno of Dire x Blue Buddha
1 pheno of Dragons Breath
but the majority of clones are the AK48 and the Top44 and just a few of the other strains.

MindzEye said:
Good stuff bro...
thanks bro we have been taking lots of clones lately. but my clone only's are looking great i topped the Kyle Kushman Strawberry Cough. at first i supper-cropped it. but i accidentally sat on it and topped it
with my *** LOL so i got a clone off it LMAO:eek:
but there all good i can start cloning them if i wanted but im gonna let them grow big and strong first since its gonna be a couple months before we run an indoor grow.

Thanks PH420 :cool:

Latest posts

Back