the hanna combo meter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tchashow

Reaction score
:confused: i've found 2 different types of hanna combo meters on ebay and one of them is a monitor and the other is just a tester. the monitor keeps CONTINUOUS track of the tds/ec and ph levels but the tester just tells you what the measurements are at that certain period but it does float. does it matter which one i get? is one better than the other? i was thinking of just getting the tester bcuz it is cheaper but i dont wanna skimp out and mess up my whole grow bcuz i know that tds and ph are very important. does any one have any input on this matter? should i get the monitor (more expensive) or the tester (better price range 4 me)????????????

I was interested in Hanna myself. I looked very briefly as I was leaving the hydro store and I think the price was $145.00. Don't know which one. How much are they on ebay?

What Buddy said:aok:

on ebay they are 126 for the tester and 134 for the monitor. shipping not included.

and they test for ph tds and ec. pretty cheap i think

i only paid 80 for mine at the hydro store

It means it tests more then just one thing.

here are two links for good hanna meters
hxxp://www.hannainst.com/usa/prods2.cfm?id=033003&ProdCode=HI 9813-0
hxxp://www.hannainst.com/usa/prods2.cfm?id=033003&ProdCode=HI 9813-5

and here is a much simpler cheaper model
hxxp://www.hannainst.com/usa/prods2.cfm?id=033003&ProdCode=HI 98130

just replace xx with tt for the links. Don't cheap out on your meter. It is the most important thing for growing in hydroponics.

Love my new combo meter.p.h. ,t.d.s.(ppm and euoropean measurement maybe litre),salinity,e.c.,temp.. i love it. industrial 171.00$ through buisness work at.EXTECH INSTRUMENTS . EX STIK II .works for me anyways.

Hanna combo is working great for me. Still trying to figure my plants out, but the meter works :)

420benny said:
I was interested in Hanna myself. I looked very briefly as I was leaving the hydro store and I think the price was $145.00. Don't know which one. How much are they on ebay?

go to eseasongear.com or look them up on ebay, I got my hanna combo tester for $136 shipped, it's listed at the local hydro shop for $190!!!! HA only suckers pay retail....

anything HANNA water proof series is well worth the money...i check my calibration weekly but never have to re calibrate

I would check ebay and also do a google search as well as I did find it cheaper. I will be buying mine in about two weeks.

Latest posts

Back