The highs and lows of Lowryder#2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Toby

Space CowBoy
Reaction score
High all,
well I havent really been posting in a long time, just mostly lurking!
Anyway after my Giant sativa grow last year I was hesitant to go through the hassle again of growing plants in my backyard but then a mate of mine rang me saying he had some lowryder#2 seeds but no place to grow so I told him I'd give it a grow and see what happens....
Well we planted the seeds in mid april...we started out planting 6 out of 10 seeds but some didnt make it...
2 died because the weather was too cold
2 turned out male
and pictured are our 2 very sexy females!
Also pictured are 2 more seedlings started 3 weeks ago....
1 of them is very tall and lanky (possibly male) and very yellow but healthy,
the smaller 1 is already showing pistils after week 3!
At the moment we are happy with what we have going and plan to harvest the 2 big ladies in a week or so (The weather here in Ireland is not the best).
We also have 4 seeds germing at this time....4 Low life AK47.....
Anyway enjoy the pics and I'll update as much as I can or remember:D

lowryder#2-2008-001.jpg

lowryder#2-2008-002.jpg

lowryder#2-2008-003.jpg

lowryder#2-2008-004.jpg

lowryder#2-2008-005.jpg

lowryder#2-2008-006.jpg

your ladies look great. I wish I was there to experience Ireland and your ryders..LOL

Those grown ladies shure look good. Hard to tell, but looks like they need a bit longer than a week to go. Congrats!

Hi Toby :)

I have to agree with Brouli, wait till the plant is going yellow and using all its reserves up, the plant will look like its dying, which of course it will be, that is then time to decide harvest.

Thanks Guys..
Yeah your absolutely right on the 1 week to go on harvest....
There goes the whole seed to harvest in 60 days as the joint doctor tells us....:hitchair:
Out of interest has anybody grown lowryder#2 and what was the longest you had to finish your plant after the 60 day mark?
Because I have never done an autoflower strain before I have no idea when I should flush or anything....But the girls are all healthy as healthy can be:)

Old Toby said:
Out of interest has anybody grown lowryder#2 and what was the longest you had to finish your plant after the 60 day mark?
Because I have never done an autoflower strain before I have no idea when I should flush or anything....But the girls are all healthy as healthy can be:)

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9762

^^^^^^^ Click it ^^^^^^^

Its Brouli's :)

Latest posts

Back