The mighty Volcano( aka Mount Doom)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Witchking

Reaction score
Just got a volcano a few days ago. Its a serious Machine. 1 XL bag and I'm smoked. Speaking of smoke..I haven't put a lighter to weed since I got this thing. Its an investment, at 500 bucks it's not cheap, but it's worth every penny. Anyone else using this Cadillac vaporizer?

Attachments

• th-4087934458.jpg
    th-4087934458.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 0
My sons had one for a long time. It was a popular device in their group. I tried it but prefer smoke to vapor for some reason. The Volcano is far superior to the few handheld vaporizers I have tried though.

I just bought a hand held model as huffing the bag is a bit medical feeling somehow but it’s still worth it when I smoke without Mr Subbie. He won’t even try it for some reason. I love the taste of my good weed with it. You seem to get all the taste with every breath

I got the digital one when they first came out...can't find the little tamper plate that holds the weed down...I know if I buy a new one the old one will surely pop up...

I got the digital one when they first came out...can't find the little tamper plate that holds the weed down...I know if I buy a new one the old one will surely pop up...
You rich bastards!!! just playing. Always wanted one of these. I remember when they came out. I can't justify the price. I will be looking for an alternative because i know the flavor is on point. They sell so many crazy things nowadays. Enjoy!!!!

I just bought a hand held model as huffing the bag is a bit medical feeling somehow but it’s still worth it when I smoke without Mr Subbie. He won’t even try it for some reason. I love the taste of my good weed with it. You seem to get all the taste with every breath
I agree the taste is amazing. That part slipped my mind and is certainly a big plus.

Just got a volcano a few days ago. Its a serious Machine. 1 XL bag and I'm smoked. Speaking of smoke..I haven't put a lighter to weed since I got this thing. Its an investment, at 500 bucks it's not cheap, but it's worth every penny. Anyone else using this Cadillac vaporizer?
We are expecting complete and detailed files Brother...Detailed !
Funny I got this Raw pre roll device looks like a revolver cylinder.
You put 1 to 6 empty pre rolls and some weed out of the grinder ( electric coffee grinder .)
So far with the cost of that and 200 pre rolls I am over $60
My Honey went back to work and I gave her a pre rolled in a plastic pre roll container for one of the women who work there .
All over 65. those containors need to squeezed in and the cap pops off.
Had it fo almost a week and brought it in because She didnt know how to open it .

Boo if you write to the company or look for that part on their website Im sure you can get just the needed part a lot cheaper

We are expecting complete and detailed files Brother...Detailed !
Funny I got this Raw pre roll device looks like a revolver cylinder.
You put 1 to 6 empty pre rolls and some weed out of the grinder ( electric coffee grinder .)
So far with the cost of that and 200 pre rolls I am over $60
My Honey went back to work and I gave her a pre rolled in a plastic pre roll container for one of the women who work there .
All over 65. those containors need to squeezed in and the cap pops off.
Had it fo almost a week and brought it in because She didnt know how to open it .
I may try to build something out of wood to do pre rolls now LOL
Raw pre roll device
1681141485262.png

It is a bit easier on the lungs and also brings out the taste of your weed really good. It is rather cumbersome as compared to smoking a beautiful Marley tho. Mr Subbie doesn’t really care for using it actually never tried it even once because it’s kinda medical looking with the big bag maybe I’m not sure. I leave mine set up in my spare room and usually use it when I’m smoking alone (like when he breaks out the lawnmower🤪).
I can’t take big hits like I use to without coughing up a lung. I’m a bit allergic to THC as I’ve always been but it’s worth the coughing and if I take smaller hits it’s not a problem although I do smoke with a box of tissues to tend to the snot factory I seem to create with good weed.
but yes, easier on your lungs hitting the bag for sure…

It is a bit easier on the lungs and also brings out the taste of your weed really good. It is rather cumbersome as compared to smoking a beautiful Marley tho. Mr Subbie doesn’t really care for using it actually never tried it even once because it’s kinda medical looking with the big bag maybe I’m not sure. I leave mine set up in my spare room and usually use it when I’m smoking alone (like when he breaks out the lawnmower🤪).
I can’t take big hits like I use to without coughing up a lung. I’m a bit allergic to THC as I’ve always been but it’s worth the coughing and if I take smaller hits it’s not a problem although I do smoke with a box of tissues to tend to the snot factory I seem to create with good weed.
but yes, easier on your lungs hitting the bag for sure…
I have been interested in one . I wish someone put a detailed procedure in using said volcano on line :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back