The mighty Volcano( aka Mount Doom)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feed Me
1688473144163.png

It’s very simple to use. Just load up the bowl, turn it on (it takes a few minutes to get hot, I usually play a ukulele song while I wait then it’s ready) then attach the bag and turn on the fan button which fills the bag with beautiful smoke. Then cut it off and remove your full bag ready for smoking. The bag has a one way valve at the mouthpiece which keeps it in until you’re ready for the next hit.
I did watch a couple of YouTube’s on it. Which helped me understand it more. it is a lot smoother than a hand held model too with less coughing…

It’s very simple to use. Just load up the bowl, turn it on (it takes a few minutes to get hot, I usually play a ukulele song while I wait then it’s ready) then attach the bag and turn on the fan button which fills the bag with beautiful smoke. Then cut it off and remove your full bag ready for smoking. The bag has a one way valve at the mouthpiece which keeps it in until you’re ready for the next hit.
I did watch a couple of YouTube’s on it. Which helped me understand it more. it is a lot smoother than a hand held model too with less coughing…
Oh you have to do a video of the warm up song

come on

We got a volcano in 16 and it changed our lives.
Was the beginning of the end of combustion for us we haven't smoked in 6 years now.
Get twice as high on half the supply and breathe like a kid again.
Now we have all the goddamn vapes some are amazing most suck ass.

We got a volcano in 16 and it changed our lives.
Was the beginning of the end of combustion for us we haven't smoked in 6 years now.
Get twice as high on half the supply and breathe like a kid again.
Now we have all the goddamn vapes some are amazing most suck ass.
Ever use the solo, I like mine but I love Joints.
When I do smoke again I will try my vapes

Ever use the solo, I like mine but I love Joints.
When I do smoke again I will try my vapes
Of course we have some of those as well.
I actually prefer the vapor quality of the solo over the mighty..........smoother and tastier to me.
I use a Modpod stempod as a portable.
Make my own coils and have it exactly how I want it.

Of course we have some of those as well.
I actually prefer the vapor quality of the solo over the mighty..........smoother and tastier to me.
I use a Modpod stempod as a portable.
Make my own coils and have it exactly how I want it.
I like to have a few glass solo tubes loaded for a night

nice rig and set up

we have an electric nail for our rig but I need to dial the temps in to get a better hit

if I could get the nail to hit just like the heated up kettle when I use the torch , I would be happy…

I guess I need to practice moar

IMG_4914.jpeg

Latest posts

Back