they say it's my birthday!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PUFF MONKEY

TOWELIE IS MADE OF HEMP
Reaction score
yep, today i turned the big 3 oh....can any of you old people out there tell me what i can expect ? more arthritis, frequent urination....when do i get to sit on my front porch and yell at teenagers...lol..

Happy Bday Puff.

30s are wonderful! I think its the prime of our lives. But lookout for 40. I turned 40 in Nov and I kid you not- my 2 grey hairs multiplied to about 30 and my eyes have totally gone to pot. My drivers license expired then and I need to get it renewed but know I'll fail the eye test. So I guess I need to see an eye dr. Uggg. I don't want glasses.

40 sucks. Enjoy your 30s. And yell at the youngins if you feel its necessary.

:giggle:

hopefully by the time i reach my 40's, medical science will have advanced far enough that i can get robot legs...have you seen the cyborg eye implants they have been trying in england ?? "looks" very cool to me...the doc's are claiming better than 20/20...science rules.

Whats wrong with your legs now?

Visions of the tin man and lots of squeeks if not oiled and lubed up properly.

Happy B-day Puff! I loved my 30's from what I can remember...I turn the big 4 oh-no in a few months...kinda scared! The 30's have been a blast, and I finally grew up a few yrs back stopped drinking and drugging like I was a rock star. My mom always said that men in our family don't grow up until 30, and then she always looks at me and says..."you always were a late bloomer" LOL, but hey, I lived through it, and I'm hopefully a better person for it.

Enjoy your day man!

I noticed that I started using the nose-hair trimmer that my wife got me when I was 27 alot more when I entered my 30's. It seems to make more noise and have a harder time keeping up too :eek:

edit- oh yeah HAPPY BIRTHDAY PUFF!

Things that you found hard in your 20's are no longer as hard in your 30's.

I'm talking life.

Or am I?

Happy Birthday :)

:peace:

Happy Birthday

Puff Monkey

Now lets get the party going :bong2::bong2::bong2::bong:

Dr. Manny Bowles said:
I noticed that I started using the nose-hair trimmer that my wife got me when I was 27 alot more when I entered my 30's. It seems to make more noise and have a harder time keeping up too :eek:

edit- oh yeah HAPPY BIRTHDAY PUFF!

LOLOLOL...yeah suddenly hair sprouts from the strangest places, I have to have my ears trimmed when I get a haircut now...never used to...lol

Hippy...Yes I think we get a little wiser somewhere in the 30's...somewhere in there we lose that ego somewhat...don't have to be the toughest guy in the bar anymore...or at least don't feel the need to proove it. I'm waaaay more laid back, and can enjoy things I never took the time to...but this isn't about ME...it's Puff Monkey's day...Happy One to ya bud!

Happy Birthday Puff, dont remember much about the 30's. Now that I think about it, I dont remember much about the 40's either.... :)

Happy Birthday I am coming up on thirty right behind ya we can go through it together... I still feel about 20 yo tho ;)

Happy b-day puff! You get to look foward to leaving your turn signal on fer 80 blocks, but that doesn't come till your in your 40's.

In your 30's you start to wonder if you've hit the half way mark. By the time you hit 40, you start wondering if ya got more behind you then infront of you:eek: And the beat goes on. It's all down hill from here Puff...

:D Happy Birthday bro!

And in your 50s, you move to Florida! We'll be waitin for ya! It was cold today, though. I don't think we broke 65 today :cool:. I wore my camo shorts and flip flops, anyway.

Happy BD, Puff :hubba:

ArtVandolay said:
And in your 50s, you move to Florida! We'll be waitin for ya! It was cold today, though. I don't think we broke 65 today :cool:. I wore my camo shorts and flip flops, anyway.

Happy BD, Puff :hubba:

I am so there Art! (Well, in another ten years...:D )

I wouldn't rush into buying camo shorts and flip flops, then, nv. You might change sizes in 10 years :hubba:.

Happy B-day Puff....I passed 30 up over a decade ago...I feel and act like i am still in my mid twenties...age is an attitude not a number...

I will be 29 forever...atleast thats what Ill say..

Latest posts

Back