Think I can do a pound?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like It would have been easier to veg 4-5 plants for a longer period than grow more plants. You think this would have been faster and more efficient?

bigweedo said:
I feel like It would have been easier to veg 4-5 plants for a longer period than grow more plants. You think this would have been faster and more efficient?

If you have more plants, you'd need more room and more light. Having enough cubic feet for the plants to grow well at 5 feet tall. 10 plants would turn into a maze of branching and be crowded in my space.

My next grow is going to be WW in a center cola grow of 24 plants. That's another way to maximize harvest weight.

Do you see where I going on this? I may not be the best teacher in the world.

Thanks for all the suggestions Stoney, you have def. been part of the reason Why I grow. That goes to all the guys who have been here for a while, you know who you are. But anyways, yes i completely understand, and was about to grow a SOG, but decided not to because i didn't have enough clones. Maybe that will be the next trick in the book :). Plus, wouldn't hydro be a heavier yielder and a better space manager with SOG?

bigweedo said:
wouldn't hydro be a heavier yielder and a better space manager with SOG?

Anything you do that increases the size and/or amount of bud sites is good.

If you take one of those mammoth center colas apart from the stem, it's made of thousands of single little buds. You just try to make as much use of your lighting as possible while maxing out your nutes for the plant.

Heck, it's simple...we're all only growing for our own stash. It's not like you have to make a truck load.

I'm swimming in weed! After all the times when I was younger that I ran out of pot, I still find this amusing.

Heck, it's simple...we're all only growing for our own stash. It's not like you have to make a truck load.
this is beatiful words,everyone wants to grow big amounts so they dont run out!!!!
all i can say is if u want a pound watch the video on the mp news section thats the way to go if you want pounds suburbia greenhouses lol.crazy:D i think some of these fellas here want to sell not grow for there own stash like us.we do not want to contribute to the drug trade.
I'm swimming in weed! After all the times when I was younger that I ran out of pot, I still find this amusing.
also great words we all want to be able to swim in our buds. the best way to get a max grow in a certain area is trial and error lots of practice,and never giving up,never worry so much about the yieald worry more about completing the grow.PS:D

I'm def not in the market to sell, just smoke baby! I just want to maximize what I can and be as efficient as i can. I don't want to waste space/light because that is wasting bud :hubba: Anyways, I think i am going to stick with the 400 watt. Anyone have any good 400 watt growing stories?

bigweedo said:
I'm def not in the market to sell, just smoke baby! I just want to maximize what I can and be as efficient as i can. I don't want to waste space/light because that is wasting bud :hubba: Anyways, I think i am going to stick with the 400 watt. Anyone have any good 400 watt growing stories?
thats what i use 400watt mh for vegg hps for flower,i gott my 4th grow here u can find it in the grow journals under purpleskunks caliorange grow.nuthin spectactular but im learning.PS

So the plants have been growing a little so i took some pics. I found a dark spot on the leaves of one plant. I think it's due to a somewhat high PH of the soil blocking P out. Im not sure though. Any suggestions would be great on what it is!

Thanks

DSCF0900.JPG

DSCF0901.JPG

DSCF0902.JPG

DSCF0903.JPG

stoney with myself reading that just now i am affraid what will come out of my closet now.....i have 17 females in a 4.5 foot by 5.10 foot room under a 400watt hps with upgraded super red bulb and a 400 watt MH.....ive topped 2 of them and LST'ed one with great reults......how much do you think i can yeild the plants are average 2.7 feet tall some are 3 +......60 day vegg....and nutes.....i know its a crazy question just currious though

not tryin to steel the thread at all either ill get a pic up for you its about 10 day old pic

here is the pick like i said this was around day 56 and its now day 67 and they have been in 12/12 for about 7 days now or less

growin and kilo 009.jpg

Latest posts

Back