This could become a problem...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kebnekajse

I also play the bass.
Reaction score
She is a Strawberry cough from clone in a 10L pot. Vegged five weeks and has been on 12/12 for eight days. She started flowering today imo.

But, something's wrong. The yellowing leafes aside (that's fixed now) she is fine, except for some leafes that sort of hang. Check the first pic out forbad leaf, second for good.

I ruled out overwatering, underwatering and heat. Ventilation is good ( i actually had a cigarette in my closet today just to check!) which leaves me clueless. It doesn't look like a def or poisoning tome. I did have high pH, which i lowered a bit much, it's about 6,1 atm. But it doesn't look like a pH problem either.

I would not be worried if it didn't get worse, but i really think it does. Any suggestions?

Take care/
k

1.jpg

2.JPG

Why did you delete the double post with the picture in it.

:confused:

:peace:

HippyInEngland said:
Why did you delete the double post with the picture in it.

:confused:

Well, there was computer mayhem for a while, but i think i sorted it out. Didn't think anyone would be fast enough in here to notice. Now i look like a fool!:eek:

We all get the 'computer mayhem' now and again ;)

I see no problem apart from your PH ahould be 6.5

Your plant is flooding with flowering hormones, let her do her thing for a week.

What food are you giving her?

I give her canna terra flores.

Ok , you don't see a problem, guess i could be a bit overprotective. But last time i grew sc, she hermied. So i keep an extra eye on her.

Latest posts

Back