This is kinda funny but sad at the same time.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clever_intuition

Reaction score
Ok, If you have check out my grow journal then you saw my plant and what I ended up with. She was beautiful and I ended up with a little more than an OZ in weight by looking at it (I did not actually weigh it).

Now I have this buddy and he started his grow 1 week after mine, He refused to listen to what I had to tell him because he had done this before.

I am not downing my friend but man.......His plants are still growing and thay are not even 2 1/2 feet tall. The stems are a half the size of a number 2 pencil.

I just wanted to say "Thank you all for your help and insight on my last grow" and I am glad I listened and took everything in to conideration.

I was over at his house the other night and he said that I could only see them if I did not laugh....ROFL!

I tried to help him and his plants are still alive and in flower for the 6th week. The buds are the size of peas.

So I just wanted to share that and say,

Thank you! To all who help!:cool:

thats how my frist grow went, me and the buddy i did it with just kept hoping and hoping its get better. it was in high school and the grow lasted an entire year we thought it was supposed to do that, judging by my mothers house plant. my dad found it and laughed histarically and ripped it out of the dirt and said you guys go through more in 5 minutes than is there on that plant. so i took a very long break from trying to grow my own stash.

Latest posts

Back