Thought i'd say HIGH

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

my my

Reaction score
well 1st post, but not new to this site.
I have been a lurker for awhile now, and just stayed in the back and soaked up info!
But when the site crashed, i was lost, found a different site i signed up on. but it sure didn't feel like Home.
i have been reading and studing here over last summer, taking notes, and gathering supplies.
So Since the site came back, i thought i would try to play a more active role so the site owner(s) knows how much i enjoy this site!

Hey my my, good to see you posting! Welcome into the group!

I wish everyone was like you and waited to grow while they first studied and learned what *not* to do. It would save them all so much stress and money.

Good luck to you!

welcome, much props for taking time to soak up info.
Time to get some green growing ;)

Thanks for the warm welcome.
Well, i have grown outside in soil the last 2 years.

But started a rdwc the beans poped on the 5th, aka-47 auto's fem.
Thought i would try something easy, but wanted to throw in a twist my first time in Water.
would it be best to start a little grow journel thread?
My My

welcome back my my.

start a journal so everyone can follow along. im growing a few auto's right now myself

I will be starting a new journal soon myself. I have some experimental Super Auto seeds from Stitch. That has to wait until this spring though. I will be running Uma here in the next day or so.

Latest posts

Back