Thoughts and Suggestions...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yoga

Reaction score
Decided to try a grow. I knew NOTHING about what I was doing and did a little research. Then I bought a hydro stealth cab. Still kicking myself over that decision, and realized that I should have done A LOT more research.

I have two girls (unknown strain) that I am vegging with 2 - 150 w cfls (in a foil covered shower). In my stealth cab I have five LowryderX2 seeds that are under 400 w MHD (they have been under the MHD for about 1 1/2 weeks, and will be moving under a 400 w HPS). And I have one fem Nirvana Pure Power under the MHD as well. Even though it is set up as a hydro cab I am doing my first grow in soil.

I need to do some arranging and move my grow from where I have it now to the garage (family coming).

My husband is making me a grow box from aluminum plating. The box will be roughly twice the width of a school locker and about 6 ft tall. He is cutting in a space for a fan and we will be moving the two 150 w cfls to the box.

And we will be moving the stealth cab out to the garage as well.

Any thoughts or suggestions...

THANKS!

sounds like you got a plan, make sure the cab is light proof and there is no smell noticeable from inside the house and that its either hidden or locked to where no one can get in... goodluck!

Hi there. Sounds like you have a plan in motion. Definitely get them under that 400 watt hps and they will love you for it. Keep us posted on your progress. We would love to see your new growroom. Take care and be safe.

I just realized that I do have another question. Should I be concerned as my plants get bigger that only the tops of them arte getting light? Do I need to make some changes in my plan to accomadte more lighting.

Thanks guys for the input. I would love to take pictures and post, but am a little paranoid. Too many people have access to my computer and camera.

Yoga said:
Thanks guys for the input. I would love to take pictures and post, but am a little paranoid. Too many people have access to my computer and camera.

I'm a little paranoid, too, even though others do not have access to my computer and camera. I take pictures, post, and then immediately erase/delete them. I do realize that things "deleted" can be retreived, but if LEO is looking that close, I'm screwed anyway.

It's not LEO that I'm worried about, but everyone else. I don't want anyone to know anything. And that is a lot easier without having to worry about if there is anything that I forgot to delete. Although I would love to have something to look back on.

LIGHTS:

So in my grow box we have decided to add two more 150 w CFLs on the side. That way I'll have enough lights to keep that plants happy until I move them under hps.

It's not LEO that I'm worried about, but everyone else. I don't want anyone to know anything. And that is a lot easier without having to worry about if there is anything that I forgot to delete. Although I would love to have something to look back on.

Consider keeping your sensitive information stored on a flash drive, and erasing your cookies regularly. Keep the flash drive on your keychain, and remember that you can always stomp the information to pieces. :D :bong1:

Should I be concerned as my plants get bigger that only the tops of them arte getting light?
Don't be concerned. Expect most of the weight in buds to come off the top of the plant. The stems that are under the top canopy layer will still develop buds, but they will be more scrangly and smaller, depending on how much light penetrates through the canopy.

:)

The Hemp Goddess said:
I'm a little paranoid, too, even though others do not have access to my computer and camera. I take pictures, post, and then immediately erase/delete them. I do realize that things "deleted" can be retreived, but if LEO is looking that close, I'm screwed anyway.

Hey, THG. Have a look at

hXXp://www.handybits.com/shredder.htm

Free (for personal use) file shredder, unretrievable by any software :)

Latest posts

Back