Thoughts on Dinafem RoadRunner Auto

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozman

Reaction score
Any thoughts on how a dinafem roadrunner would do in a hempy bucket?
Autos mite be the wave of the future small grower.
I want to try the autos,some ppl rave on them,gotta be something to them....

:postpicsworthless:

well, i dont have any info regarding the roadrunner, but I can give a little feedback..
-if ur gonna go auto, dont go auto hindu kush, i got 4g total off 3 plants.. none over 3" tall..
-hemp buckets worked fine for me, so i dont see why it wouldnt work for an auto..
-a+ for dinafem.. i have 2 of their blue hash and 1 of their cali hash, all freebies from attitude, and they are in their 5th week of flower and doing excellent.. all turned females and no hermis, yet. knock on wood.

These are my Auto Hindu Kush... At 38 Days old... No problem...
I would recommend Auto HK....

Relentless999 said:
well, i dont have any info regarding the roadrunner, but I can give a little feedback..
-if ur gonna go auto, dont go auto hindu kush, i got 4g total off 3 plants.. none over 3" tall..
-hemp buckets worked fine for me, so i dont see why it wouldnt work for an auto..
-a+ for dinafem.. i have 2 of their blue hash and 1 of their cali hash, all freebies from attitude, and they are in their 5th week of flower and doing excellent.. all turned females and no hermis, yet. knock on wood.

Auto Hindu Kush - 38 Days Old.JPG

Latest posts

Back