Time to share

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wakebud77

Medcinal Supporter
Reaction score
I guess it is time for me to introduce myself. I am currently a College student from the western US. I don't grow yet but i do read up alot on different things pertaining to mj. It is my favorite thing in the world i can read, smoke, talk about it all day and i feel like i can never enjoy it enough. I work on some of my free time handing out pamphlets with true facts about the best plant on the planet. Ive gotten in many a arguement with leo's, lawmakers, teachers, D E A agents, and even a few select dumb stoners(no offense to anyone). And i have a short temper when it comes to the lies that my goverment has spread about the magical green herb. I will try to put in my two cents into what ever i can on here and feel free to disagree with what i say i wont take it to heart cause if im wrong i need to learn the right things. I try to have a very level head about everything and i love to learn about anything and everything. I hope i can help you all and that when i need it you can help me too. Peace and stay safe to all. Oh and enjoy a bowl/beer/shot for fallen friends when you start the night.

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Welcome brother! will see ya around the forums, Peace and Love!!!!!!!
Roken.

Welcome aboard wakebud. Good to see an informed an intelligent new member. You should look at some of Snuggles threads- he starts some very interesting and informative discussions that get some insightful input. Glad you're here!

Latest posts

Back