Tiny seedling dying.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've got a half dozen Auto hindu kush and Wonder Woman Seedlings that are about a week and a half old. I started them im Party cup size hempy bucket style set up water them daily with 6-6.6Ph water I have a fan on them the temp ranges 75-82 With it more normally beging 75-80.
Over the last few days my plants have developed a white powder like build up on the leves at 1st i though it was just perlit dust, but now there dying the leaves are all curling in down and in on them selfs and there getting brown spots. Im at a loss thinking maybe powder mold?
but my humidity is rather low? So i don't know, and my camera is on loan to my church so i cant take pictures tell tomorrow night.

Hello Davidd. Pictures would definitely help a lot. It sounds like overwatering if the leaves are curling down, and you are watering everyday. Post up some pictures tomorrow, and I'm sure you will get a bunch of responses real quick.

chamberlaindavidd said:
I've got a half dozen Auto hindu kush and Wonder Woman Seedlings that are about a week and a half old. I started them im Party cup size hempy bucket style set up water them daily with 6-6.6Ph water I have a fan on them the temp ranges 75-82 With it more normally beging 75-80.
Over the last few days my plants have developed a white powder like build up on the leves at 1st i though it was just perlit dust, but now there dying the leaves are all curling in down and in on them selfs and there getting brown spots. Im at a loss thinking maybe powder mold?
but my humidity is rather low? So i don't know, and my camera is on loan to my church so i cant take pictures tell tomorrow night.

Home-made Fungal Disease Preparations for Black Spot and Powdery Mildew
Using Bicarbonate of Soda ( Baking Soda, Sodium bicarbonate ), a spray can be made that will effectively control powdery mildew and black spot.

Powdery Mildew : To one bucket of water add 7 teaspoons (20 grams) of bicarbonate of soda and sufficient laundry soap to make a rich lather. Stir the mixture to dissolve the bicarbonate of soda powder. Spray both sides of the affected leaves.

ledtester said:
Home-made Fungal Disease Preparations for Black Spot and Powdery Mildew
Using Bicarbonate of Soda ( Baking Soda, Sodium bicarbonate ), a spray can be made that will effectively control powdery mildew and black spot.

Powdery Mildew : To one bucket of water add 7 teaspoons (20 grams) of bicarbonate of soda and sufficient laundry soap to make a rich lather. Stir the mixture to dissolve the bicarbonate of soda powder. Spray both sides of the affected leaves.
Now is this preperation safe for young sensitive plants? and it says 20G to a bucket but it doesn't say what size bucket does it matter?

Latest posts

Back