to trim or not to trim

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenjerry

Green Jerry
Reaction score
that is me question...

So should I trip my plants, they are getting bushy? If I do trip where do I cut? I dont want to mess things up...I am starting to see that most of them are ladies (man I am in love)

i believe that are the fan one (they are the larger leafs...the first one's that started to grow)...where do I cut these...

How tall are your plants? How long have you been vegging? And to answer your question, because I have cut the leaves myself and have also left them alone, don't do it!! Read up a little on tying them back slightly to allow light to the bud sites. Trust me on this one.

greenjerry said:
i believe that are the fan one (they are the larger leafs...the first one's that started to grow)...where do I cut these...

Those fan leaves are solar collectors / photosysnthesis factories. They provide sustenance to the rest of your plant. If you can move the fan leaves out of the way rather than trimming them it would be better for your plants in the short / long run. I asked this same question yesterday.

trim from the bottom up. all the foliage that's not geting any light.

If You Leave Them,they Will Most Likely Fall Off When In Heavy Flower.

Latest posts

Back