Twitter and MJP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stunzeed

"*Bomb-Diggity*"
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm on Twitter so if you want to follow me on there I like to help folks out and just be a clown! See ya guys!

Stunzeed..

I thinkits a cool way to always have someone whos able to help on hand. Twitter is cool and has a pretty large network of good people with and without Med cards who dont mind and really enjoy helping others.

edit

Hope to hear from the good people at MJP. Oh and Im not just busting in on the forum advertising myself. I hate that too!!!! Ive been here for years guys and my ONLY intention is to help those who need it!

Mahalo

Stunzeed..

I know! How are you?? I was off the Internet for the longest! Now I got an iPhone. Hence the Twitter! Hope all is well! Take care!

Stunzeed..

I prefer the safety of having a server in Holland.

This is from the terms and service of Twitter.

Log Data When you visit the Site, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website ("Log Data" ). This Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type or the domain from which you are visiting, the web-pages you visit, the search terms you use, and any advertisements on which you click. For most users accessing the Internet from an Internet service provider the IP address will be different every time you log on. We use Log Data to monitor the use of the Site and of our Service, and for the Site"™s technical administration. We do not associate your IP address with any other personally identifiable information to identify you personally, except in case of violation of the Terms of Service

You think people will put themselves at risk?

:peace:

thanks hie...:doh:
........and on cell phones hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCyKcoDaofg

secure ?????".. about as security wise as putting your "Myspace" or "Facebook" links in your profile here, and then pasting pictures of your grow up too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back