UGH...another flowering question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BongBombshell

AKA 'smokin hottie'
Reaction score
Hello all................I haven't posted for a while......just sitting back watching my sweet babies grow (as well as everyone else babies.........some of the pics on this site are AMAZING!) Anyhow..........here comes the question. My 8 babies are about 14 inches tall and five weeks into vegging......switched to a 400 watt hps last night as well as a 12/12 light cycle ............gave them a dose of ff bloom nutes. How long untill they start to show sex??? I have grown before but it has been about 5 years.........I seem to have some memory loss........hehehehehehe. I can't seem to find that on this site......and I have been searching, is it because every strain is different with showing sex. I am growing Misty seeds (by the way were 5 years old from Nirvana and every one of them popped.........awesome!) Any advice would be appreciated................thanks to all my stoney friends............
CJ

:) they should show sex i belive in the first 1-2 weeks in the 12/12 cycle
i belive.But sure one of the more exp growers will help u out.Good luck on the grow

darn runbyhemp ur fast lol

Thanks for the responses everyone!!!

Also.............how long do you have before the boys pop and impregnate my babies???
CJ

it depends on the strain also.i have some mazar that have been in flower for over 2 weeks and have yet to show sex.

Latest posts

Back