Up to date.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DLA

Inventor of the Internet
Reaction score
Hey I don't think I've posted any pics here. So these are a few of yesterday's harvest and some mothers I am flowering out so I can change to two new strains, AK 47 and Chronic.

Anyway these mothers are about 5 feet tall and only 3 weeks in flower. They're producing some nice colas (these in the pics are about 12 to 16 inches) and they'll get longer for sure.

I am surprised and happy to see so many long colas considering I pruned the heck out of these ladies for the last grow and should have gotten a crap load of nuggets.

I usually do 2 strains in a perpetual grow for 6 months then change strains unless I have a killer going. Then I beat it to death.:)

Pics are hard to post here with all the resizing. Oh well here they are but smaller.:rolleyes:

DSC00013_fixed.jpg

DSC00001_fixed.jpg

DSC00004_fixed.jpg

DSC00006_fixed.jpg

DSC00009_fixed.jpg

your plants look fantastic beatifullants proobs to you

I have no idea how this ended up in germination:eek: ??? But if a mod trips over this can you move it to indoors please.:confused:

DLA said:
I have no idea how this ended up in germination:eek: ??? But if a mod trips over this can you move it to indoors please.:confused:

...:D
nice buds DLA..

DLA said:
Pics are hard to post here with all the resizing. Oh well here they are but smaller.:rolleyes:
hey DLA nice budz man. hey u should enter one of those buds in the bud of the month contest. again great pics man peace

I have been trying to get.

No no not necessarily the cola but this damn picture. So many nice shots that I had to do some studying of the cameras instructions and tab "A" did not go right into tab "Z" as I had done...
laugh.gif

Anyway here are some fun ones.
mrgreen.gif
This single cola clone is about..oops just ran and measured... she is exactly 31 1/2" tall. The top half is all I can get in the picture because I would have to cut a hole in the wall to stand back far enough
smile3.gif
. But that being said most of it is like this, it does have a little more spacing between buds as you go down towards the base but no more then 2-3". She's about 6" in diameter and falling over like a redwood (stiff), so she is tied up<can you say that without offending someone?
mrgreen.gif
Almost forgot to mention don't know if it shows up in the pic but there's a nice purple hazy color through her, and this in White Widow.

Now the best and funniest part was after I took these pictures, which finally only took about 2 minutes the lighter was stuck so bad on the resin that I had to put the camera down to use 2 hands so I wouldn't pull it over and I only placed it on there. That is
cool2.gif

DSC00001b (3)_fixed.jpg

DSC00001b (1)_fixed.jpg

very nice props to you and your honeys

Latest posts

Back