Update on my two plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

things and places

Reaction score
the first pic shows my setup.
the second shows both plants.
the third fourth and fifth show the one plant that is budding. they are both females but the other one has yet to start budding.

these are bagseed. they have been in flower for about 14 days. got rid of two males. just using super bloom for nutes. they got burnt on the bottoms but i have corrected it.

CIMG6020.JPG

CIMG6019.JPG

CIMG6016.JPG

CIMG6021.JPG

CIMG6022.JPG

Awesome very nice looking ladies you have there good luck on your grow will be looking forward to seeing more pics in the future peace

hey man hows it going? looking great! what kinds of lights are those looks like you could knock someone out with one of those lol.........very nice looking bagseeds just always keep an eye out for hermis but i know people who have grown killa bagseed pulling up a chair and some pop corn for this one :rolleyes:

Ok I give up Ive tried working it out many times what is bag seed? Im in the UK and no idea what it means lol

HippyInEngland said:
Ok I give up Ive tried working it out many times what is bag seed? Im in the UK and no idea what it means lol
lol its seeds out of a bag of weed that he got off his connection

nice sativa, love how u kept them from streching when u grow with cfl, real sense

looking good,, keep up the good work

Latest posts

Back