Very Odd Plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cant tell ......... or everyone would know why I lie about male plants

it's how I get'm free :hubba:

oh good grief, it's anatomy guys.

boys and girls~

the female plant is a girl, so she has flowers='eggs' *MALES do not have flowers (eggs).

male plants have pollen='sperm' *pollen sacks are not flowers!

so if you or your plant are male (have sperm) you do not have flowers (eggs) unless you (or your plant) is a hermie.

I dont have eggs on my plants :eek:

had to run out back to make sure

looks like weed on mine

whats next?

Cat-N-The Hat showing up asking for Green Egg's & Hash?

Just a thought which I heard really works for male plants!!!

Rush to the phamacy and buy 50 pills which contain asperin or such type of pain killer. Tkae out 4 and set aside for later.

Crush the remaining 46 pills into a fine powder and disolve in 500ml of hot water. allow the hot water to cool to around 60f and leave to staand over night to allow for the chlorine to evaporate.

Stir the water well and and to the soil of the male plant. Allow the male to grow until pollen sacks dry and put havested pollen sacks into a small bag. Harvest the leaves and also allow to dry and cure. In a blender mix the leaves and pollen sacks and blend until a fine powder is formed. Mix with tobbacco and smoke it.

Finally take the 4 remaing pills and swallow them with ph adjusted water.

This should cure the headace that you are about to experience if the pre asprinated pollen/leaves doesnt.

A female can look good, taste good, smell good and feel good.
Get one to massage your migraine if all else fails.

THIS IS A JOKE AND WONT WORK> JUST SILLY ENGLISH HUMOR!!!

Better luck next time.

PS see the hashmaking section

My Outddor Female grow. http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14543

Nico

you must be joking

or a FOOL

smoking asperin and pollon to get High

someone BAN me before I pull my hair out :hairpull: (whats left of it)

:rofl:

not sure if you've tried this or not so listen real good

"try smoking a fem bud" :tokie:

I think its a little risky compaired to smoking pollon and asperin but try it

A female can look good, taste good, smell good and feel good. Get one to massage your migraine if all else fails.

Just Joking

she said OK :ignore: :hubba:

Latest posts

Back