very strange??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dyannas son

Reaction score
i just went out to the main garden in my backyard i was puttering around i looked over and saw about 4 sprinkler emitters that had been riped out of the ground ''they didnt even work i hand water'' but you can see how someone has riped them clean out the ground,so i went and asked my stepdad if he had done it he said no then i asked my bro he said whats a sprinkler emitter?so im stumped as to who did this know one in the house would have any reason to even go back there so what do you all think????:eek:
i know i will be keeping a very close look on them thats 4 sure...

thats quite possibly one of the craziest things yet. sprinklers disappearing. someones got to have no life to steal those.

Dyannas son said:
i just went out to the main garden in my backyard i was puttering around i looked over and saw about 4 sprinkler emitters that had been riped out of the ground ''they didnt even work i hand water'' but you can see how someone has riped them clean out the ground,so i went and asked my stepdad if he had done it he said no then i asked my bro he said whats a sprinkler emitter?so im stumped as to who did this know one in the house would have any reason to even go back there so what do you all think????:eek:
i know i will be keeping a very close look on them thats 4 sure...
That was your yard?Sorry man.I needed the sprinler system for my ladies.It didnt look like you were useing it any ways.So if you need it back,just let me know.Man,had to say that sorry.But that is very strange,keep your eyes open for now on or put a dog back there.Let us know if you find what happened.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

emmiters.jpg

I Dont Care Who You Are Thats Funny Right There....lmfao

Latest posts

Back