Wake & Bake

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Droster

They Call Me DopeBoyMagic
Reaction score
Anyone here a wake and baker? I wake up every mournin get dressed grab a hot fresh cuo 'o coffee and smoke a fat bowl or J. I do this every mournin monday thru friday at 5:30AM. ;)
What your wake and bake procedure?

pack a bowl before i go to sleep and sit it on the nightstand, before my eyes are all the way open i grab the bowl and take a good long drag that makes me cough like crazy, that one hit is enough to keep me high most of the morning.

wake and bake is my favorite, only time i really get stoned on this street weed is with a good wake and bake. YUMMY!

cyberquest said:
only time i really get stoned on this street weed is with a good wake and bake. YUMMY!

True that bro :cool:

Get up at 3:00 AM. Chill out for a few hours and then do bongs from about 5:00 AM until about 8:00 PM. ;)

Woohoo I am back! The big kids are back at school after a longgg winter break!

I much prefer getting stoned when the kids are at school and dh is at work.

:D So mine starts about an hour after I get up. Hehe.

i hear ya smokinmom, nothing like a house full of kids home for winter break to make you want to break out the heavy guns....:D

Every morning :D

I prefer a good bong tote in the morn...:bong1:

Coupled with a cup of coffe and a BJ and im good to go for a while

Lately I havent been able to do it but I like to do it right before I leave to wherever I have to go with a cup of tea.On free day like sunday the feeling isn't as good as on weekdays

yeah those good lazy days like sunday are the best!

I used to do wake and bakes all the time with my girl and her brother. We would get up at like nine or ten, bake, and grab some breakfast. Her bro would head back to bed and we would go back to her room and bump uglies for a bit then go back to sleep. Wake up about 2-3 in the afternoon, grab some lunch, bake, play video games or get on the computer and chill. Go back and maybe mess around some more or go back to bed. Get up at like 9 or 10 at night, grab dinner and be up for the rest of the night smoking and playing xbox or ps2 or something.

Latest posts

Back