wake n bake

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is kinda sad is my wake and bake took place at 4 P.M... Last night put me in the dirt! Glad I have a full day of football to recover

welcome wake n bake a person after my own heart pot an coffee go so well together only smoke it when your not asleep also dont ever forget the quote from a former miss HighTimes girl"life' a ***** unless your stoned" words to live by indeed

welcome to here...i to am newer but man you learn a lot, I am now first time grower because of the site...

still high from last night... wheee...welcome!! :toke:

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

:farm: :ccc: Welcome to MP!!:ccc: :farm:

Baked for a little tonight-in more ways than one-lol

Gb

samiam7 said:
welcome wake n bake a person after my own heart pot an coffee go so well together only smoke it when your not asleep also dont ever forget the quote from a former miss HighTimes girl"life' a ***** unless your stoned" words to live by indeed

I had my coffee, too.
Know exactly what you mean.

Gb

lbz81 said:
morning everyone first time user, long time puffer

Love the intro ;) Hope you enjoy your stay here. Nothing like a wake n bake especially on a Saturday or Sunday morning when there is nothing better to do.

YEAH and a pot full of coffee. I think I may have to do that this weekend, work will take a back seat for a few hours ;)

Latest posts

Back