water curing buds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tokemon

Reaction score
I came across this and am curious if you guys have heard of this or done it.

greenpassion.org/f21/water-curing-53

lol, have a rubbermaid tub...one thats deep. place buds into tub full of water. now take a fitted piece of styrofoam that fits right into the tub. have the thick styrofoam and place a book in the center. sometimes a couple of books works better. that and bungee cords, fill part way with water.....place buds in tub.... then foam that fits right in.... then bungee it!

these so many ways to keep the buds underwater....even using two tubs and putting a book in the tub thats resting in the other tub.

get it?

I was reading another thread on here, something about a sweat cure, sounded very interesting :hubba:

was much much faster as I recall and the poster was saying [and showing pics] the trichs would start out as cloudy and go to amber during the cure, and I found that particularly interesting :farm:

Puffin Afatty said:
I was reading another thread on here, something about a sweat cure, sounded very interesting :hubba:

was much much faster as I recall and the poster was saying [and showing pics] the trichs would start out as cloudy and go to amber during the cure, and I found that particularly interesting :farm:

That is quite interesting. I wonder what could cause the change in the trichs and if you would want to harvest a little sooner...

isn't this like slowly washing out clorophyll before drying... as in rinsing leaves before making hash or canabutter?

The Hemp Goddess said:
That is quite interesting. I wonder what could cause the change in the trichs and if you would want to harvest a little sooner...

Yes, precisely my thought :hubba:

[some plants, like haze dont like to go amber at all. I have grown some Haze strains to blond, 20 weeks of flower, completely dead, still they had only 30 percent amber at harvest]

Latest posts

Back