Weed shirts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dubbaman

A few toke's a day.
Reaction score
If you love to advertise yourself as a stoner here is the site for you. hxxp://www.foulmouthshirts.com/weed-t-shirts/

No thanks,,;) The cops already have enough snitches to tell them who to watch.:D No need in me pushing my luck. I live in a place where they frown on putting it in there face. They will hassel the hell outta ya.
I did that when I was young,, and not so bright. Only thing it ever got me was unwanted attention by the POPO. Thats why I quit flying Colors.Same thing,,unwanted attention.:rolleyes:

I agree with you Cowboy they draw to much unwanted attention. But back in the day I had a closet full of them, also quit flying colors because of all the unwanted attention they brought into my life. Now don't get me wrong love the freedom of the road and the people I've met over the yrs but did'nt like the attention it brought from the POPO's either...take care..

with all the t-shirt people wear i don't think that would be enough to justify watching someone. they have a bunch that i like and maybe a few i'll buy and wear. its freedom of expression i think. we draw more attention to ourselves buying growing supplies in the middle of the winter than those shirts would bring i think

I think it has alot to do with where your from or live. Like for me I live in the Bible Belt and they sure do look down on you around here for wearing that kind of stuff. But like I said back in the day I had them all and wore them daily. But have moved since then and it's just not accepted around here, so better to just wear regular T's then worrie about who's watching me...take care..

Only one I really liked was the clock stuck on 420 one. The rest of them seemed too loud and attention needy. The clock one is subtle and most non smokers won't understand it.

I had to venture further, into the funny kids T's and politically erect t's. :rofl:

Hick said:
I had to venture further, into the funny kids T's and politically erect t's. :rofl:
I thought you would like a few of those once you got that far ;)

Latest posts

Back