Weedcaching...???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I before E except after C...right alistir? lol..I know he knows. So it's keif...

i used to do that alot wit my cell phone when i use to drive. id always set it on my lap an when id get out the car the dang thing would lauch like 5 feet.

I have broken a few pipes getting out of cars with them in my lap or falling out of my purse..It blows.

ive actually never broek a glass pipe yet in my whle life (knock on wood) and i own well over 2 dozen diff glass pipes bubblers and 4 diff bongs an never broke one.
dangit i jinxed myself now. watch LOL

that must be a record..

wait i take that back. well i have myself never broke any my own pieces wether accident or intentional. but my cat on the other hand. i got a 26 inche triple perc bong and he knocked it over one day and one the tree arms in one the oercs broke off. butit still works just perfect as wit it. only one perc is out of order. so i just took some blue metallic adhesive vinyl decal stuff and wrapped around the broken perc so ya aint gotta see teh ugly broken perc inside. lol
sucks ya cant take a glass perc bong apart even to clean. now thats a PITA

2Dog said:
I have broken a few pipes getting out of cars with them in my lap or falling out of my purse..It blows.
Yea hate when they fall outta' my purse...:rofl:.. :p

knew I wasnt the only one..

I have had them fall off my lap when I get out because my stoned butt left it on my lap while sitting in traffic.

Or when you get road rage and toss em at another car.

;) I keed, I keed

Thats my story of how i started blowing glass, cause i was always having one of them leap from my lap. Its real embarassing when it happens at the gas station and they DONT break...tink tank tink across the lot, uhh yea its mine ~

PYREX....wont happen again....thinner than my tripple blown glass piece but just as strong....like meds said...tink tink tink is all youll hear and i would rather hear that than CRASH!

Hick said:
Yea hate when they fall outta' my purse...:rofl:.. :p
Oh God! First the sheep, now a purse! Hick, Hick, Hick.... What is happening to you?

:holysheep: :rolleyes: :hubba: :D

Where is this sheep post ou speak of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back