weird question.... would this work?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TITAN

Reaction score
ok.. would this work...

I have 1 clone (some roots showing ). I was just givin it tonight. about 1 hour ago. I do not have any potting soil or pot right now.

I put it on a plate with a little water on the plate. hopefully this will be fine til I get some stuff to plant it,

anyways.... I want to try this grow method. tell me if it would work..

I leave the clone on a plate or an emply pot. ( NO SOIL )

leave it in the rookwool and the roots will conitinue to grow. only put about 1 tablespoon or so of water a day on the plate. when it gets older add very very little nutes to the water. increase the water as the roots get longer and bigger.

what do you think

Never tried it, but it might work. However, you don't want any light getting to your roots.

If you can, try to cover up everything from the rockwool on down with a black plastic sheet or something to keep the algae from forming and the roots from turning green from the light.

The roots will get big and outgrow the plate and the plant will get tall and want to fall over, so be ready for that as well.

Good luck and post some pics if you decide to do that.

If i read that right,it wont work.Eventually the roots will drown,and due to the light the roots will slowly die off.

Latest posts

Back